[ please read? ]

✦✧✦

WARNING: mentions of personal mental health issues, mentions of suicidal thoughts

hi guys! sorry for not publishing the next chapter yet. it's coming but i have to finish it up. it should be here in a day or so.

anyways, i posted this to ask for help. how do you guys deal with your sadness? i just want some suggestions since i'm going through a hard time right now.

the truth is that i've been dealing with depression for around five years. i've been dealing with it since a young age. my mental stability was never strong so i turned to writing stories about it. i never really had any true friends since i was never good at keeping friendships - and i'm really introverted so i find it easier to not reach out. it's gotten worse again and i haven't been feeling my best recently, so i found it hard to write. i've found it hard to make myself feel better lately. it's been really serious lately and i don't know who to turn to. it's been preventing me from being able to do anything with full focus. i'm not very good at handling this stuff, so if anyone has suggestions on what to do, please say so! it'd really help me!

other than that, thank you for everything, dearest readers. because of you guys, i still find the reason to wake up every morning. before, i used to be a lost cause. i never had a reason to continue my life and i almost resorted to something irreversible. everything was so pointless to me and i wanted to stop living with every inch of my heart. suicide used to be a recurring thought. but you guys helped make life worth it. your comments made me smile, your words made me feel better, your votes made me want to continue living.

you guys don't know how much you helped me. thank you so much for everything.

i'm sorry for making everything so personal, you guys were probably expecting an update. well, thanks for your patience! please take care.

love,
          irina <3

✦✧✦