𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

✦✧✦

This chapter is dedicated to explaining the powers of each nation called their "mana", their looks, and characteristics.

✦✧✦

IKARINO ::

race ; amber
mana ; flame (fire & destruction)
mana explanation ; flame is the destructive element of yosono. it is uncontrollable, impulsive, wild, and feeds on life. to use this mana, the user must rely on their breath to support and feed the flames. it is opposes terra.
characteristics ; all ambers' hair colors are a shade of red or pink.

JISORA ::

race ; faery
mana ; gale (wind & charms)
mana explanation ; gale is the magical element of yosono. it is calm, collected, and flowy. to use this mana, the user must rely on their hands to perform spells and summon wind. it opposes aqua.
characteristics ; all faeries have butterfly wings of various shapes, sizes, and designs.

CHOSEKI ::

race ; vinean
mana ; terra (earth & creation)
mana explanation ; terra is the creative element of yosono. it is wise, rooted, and sustainable. to use this mana, the user must rely on their feet to manipulate and lead the earth. it opposes falme.
characteristics ; all vineans have dark hair and brown eyes.

HEINAMI ::

race ; siren
mana ; aqua (water & flexibility )
mana explanation ; aqua is the flexible element of yosono. it is free, fluid, and reactive. to use this mana, the user must rely on their arms to guide the water. it opposes gale.
characteristics ; all sirens have gils and some scales on their foreheads.

EIKONOHA ::

race ; koriko
mana ; frost (ice & preservation)
mana explanation ; frost is the preserving element of yosono. it is sharp, quick, and solid. to use this mana, the user must rely on their fingertips and wrists to send shots of ice. it is the only sole element with no opposite.
characteristics ; all korikos have white, grey, silver, or teal hair.

KAHIKARI ::

race ; deity
mana ; halo (light & healing)
mana explanation ; halo is the healing element of yosono. it is warm, kind, and gentle. to use this mana the user must rely on their palms and lips to eject light. it opposes shadow.
characteristics ; all deities/demigods have halos above their heads.

MOKURAI ::

race ; demon
mana ; shadow (dark & curses)
mana explanation ; shadow is the cursing element of yosono. it is wicked, heavy, and inky. to use this mana, the user has to rely on their eyes and knuckles to release dark. it opposes halo.
characteristics ; all demons have some sort of horns and fangs.

✦✧✦

this is just a filler so you guys understand the concept of their manas! i'm so excited to show you the signs in battle! especially pandora, ami, and kaito ;)))

there are some sub-manas, but they will be included later on :3