[ poll (ii.) ]

✦✧✦

hi guys! if you've seen my announcements on my profile, i've been going through some serious stuff, so updating has been a challenge. i'll never discontinue this book though, i promise!

i've been planning the plot out for a while, and there is some triggering content i incorporated into the story based on reality.

this story will include one of the main characters having trauma from a past sexual abuse experience. i will not be getting too into the experience. i will only show the aftermath it had on her mental health and life. i will show interactions between her and her abuser before the abuse, and i will show a bit of what she thought was happening.

i'm not doing this for some sick entertainment. i'm doing this based on experience and reality. it's really hard for me to write about, but i will include it because i believe i can spread awareness on why sexual abuse -- or any abuse at all -- is not okay. i always put warnings at the beginning of my chapters for precautions, so be mindful of those in case.

i just wanted to know how many of you will still read this book even if it does include this type of content!

if you will, please comment here!

if you won't, please comment here!

this is all respectfully your choice. i understand that this topic is sensitive and not everyone will be comfortable.

stay safe and take care! 

love,
          irina <3

✦✧✦