Chapter Seventeen

It was a few days later when you were in the hangar again, watching as Anakin and Rex tried to explain to Ahsoka how to fix a speeder. You were sitting on some crates, making funny comments every so often and laughing when Ahsoka dropped the wrench on Anakin's foot.

"Sorry!" She said quickly, picking it up before giving him a sheepish smile.

"Did I miss anything?" Echo said as he returned, a bowl of freshly made popcorn in his hand.

"Nope. Ahsoka just dropped a wrench on Anakin's foot, but that's it," you said while popping a piece in your mouth. You grabbed another and he opened his mouth, letting you toss it in for him. You purposely missed, hitting his nose. You giggled as he scrunched it, before tossing one at you. You quickly used the force to make it fly into your mouth, smiling smugly at him.

"Not fair," he said, narrowing his eyes at you.

"Well, life isn't fair," you said, swinging your legs so that they rested on his lap. He quirked a brow, setting the popcorn to the side before he shifted, pulling you so that you were now laying down. He crawled on top of you and began to tickle your sides.

"E-echo!" You squealed, squirming around on the pile of crates.

"Yes, darling?" He asked, chuckling as you fought to get free of him.

"I h-hate being-being tickled!" You laughed.

"Really?" He chuckled. "Sounds like you're having fun."

"N-no! I'm no-AH!" You ended up falling to the ground while trying to wiggle away. Echo fell with you, but managed to stop himself from crushing you. He then began his attack again, fingers tickling your sides furiously.

"E-Echo!" You gasp again, and he leans down to your neck. You let out another shriek as he blows a raspberry on your skin.

His warm breath covers you as he chuckles against your skin. You manage to push him off, only for you to crawl onto him. You wedge your own fingers into his sides, as he wasn't wearing his top armor.

"Doesn't work on me, darling," he said as he laid below you. Your brows furrowed as you tried to find just one little tickly spot. "It's not gonna-ah!"

You grinned madly as you dug into the spot, him squirming below you now.

"Ha! How does it feel?" You asked, watching him try to escape your fingers.

"N-not fair!" He said again, laughing below you.

"Like I said earlier, life's not faAIR!" You shrieked as he flipped you back over. This time, he didn't attack you with tickles, instead he pressed kisses to your face, neck, any part of you that he could reach. You laughed as he did, until you grabbed his face and pulled his lips up to your own. He smiled into the kiss, and you felt him relax into it.

"I love you," you mumbled, his forehead resting against yours as your noses brushed.

"I love you too, darling," he replied sweetly.

"I do hope I'm not interrupting something," Obi Wan said as he came over to your group. He raised a brow while looking at you, still under Echo.

"At least unlike Anakin, you interrupt after the kiss," Echo said, standing and helping you up as well.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't see this for the sake of the council, they have far more important things to worry about right now. Speaking of which, that's why I'm here."

"Got another mission for one of us?" Anakin questioned.

"Both of you, actually. The council believes that the 501st and 17th work well together, so they're sending you on another shared mission."