Chapter Twenty Three

This chapter contains NSFW content. There will be warnings ⚠️ before and after if you are uncomfortable/don't want to read 18+ content

"Come on Sans. It'll be like a tiny vacation. You guys always come with me," you whined, tugging on the clone's arm.

"Sorry, mesh'la, we can't go with you this time. We still got some shinies we gotta train," Sans laughed while walking with you through the barracks.

"Who's going to go with me then? I need big strong troops to protect me. Do you want me to be vulnerable?" you pouted.

"Of course not, mesh'la, but we can't exactly disobey General Windu's orders. Why not take Echo? I'm sure General Skywalker wouldn't care if you stole him for a little bit," Steele suggested.

"But you and Hex and Steele are my royal guard. Plus when I was away, all you did was disobey Mace."

"That's a different situation," he said, waving a hand dismissively, which you immediately grabbed and pulled on like a youngling.

"Pleaseeeeeee," you begged, tugging on his arm and giving him your best porg-eyed look.

"Not this time, General," he said, patting your cheek gently earning another groan from you. "You know, I don't know if I should call you that with how you're acting like a child."

"I'm not!" you said, straightening up and crossing your arms. "I'm acting perfectly mature and like a general should."

"Yeah," Sans laughed, "and banthas fly."

"I can make them fly," you mumbled, walking into the training room in front of him.

"Like how you made Steele fly?"

"I heard my name!" Steele said loudly from his spot standing in front of a squad of shinies. You recognized it as the squad you'd met about a week ago, Uma, Skipper, Bullseye, Ripple, and Lightweight.

"How did you hear that? I didn't even say it that loud," Sans questioned.

"I have exceptional hearing," Steele said while walking over with Hex and shrugging.

"No, you just always think people are talking about you," Hex countered.

"Well, they should be. I mean, look at me," he said, striking a pose, "I'm fabulous."

"Fabulously stupid," Sans muttered, earning a light smack from the clone he insulted. "Hey! Don't hit me in front of the shinies! I'm your commander!"

"Well don't call me stupid," Steele said, moving to hide behind Hex while sticking his tongue out at Sans who then lunged forward and pulled him into a headlock. Steele struggled in his hold while Sans rubbed a noogie into his head, messing up his hair. You laughed at them, the shinies watching curiously as well.

"Speaking of shinies," Hex said as Sans and Steele fell to the ground while grappling with each other, "troopers, since this is General Jinn, or y/n, and she prefers informality, you don't need to stand at attention or salute to her. But, if this was another general, how would you be expected to stand?"

The shinies all instantly snapped their heads forward and straightened their backs, staring ahead. Their arms were at their sides and when Hex gave a salute, they immediately snapped their arms up in unison.

"At ease, boys," he said, and they all instantly relaxed and looked around. Sans and Steele joined Hex, toning their mischief down to small nudges and pokes. Hex moved to stand between them, and they both leaned around him to make faces at each other.

"Your commander and major may be childish," he said, side eyeing Sans and Steele, "but I can promise you that others in the GAR are far from it. Act like these two in front of Commander Wolffe of the 104th battalion and you'll be cleaning the refreshers for the next 3 months."