Chapter 3

"I see," (Y/n) nodded her head as she welcomed her two sister and the Serpent Hashira that came into the part if Tokyo.

"How many demons that were.lurking around the area?" Asked Obanai as he sat on the couch with Shinobu and Kanao.

"Hmmm.. I saved 5 kids last month from two demons. But those 5 kids were the same one from the fight you just saw," (Y/n) said, pouring a cup of tea and gave it to Kanao which you instructed her to drink which she obigled.

"And a few more demons coming from here and there," (Y/n) said, then look down.

"But... I have a feeling that this is a cause of either one of the Twelve Kizuki." (Y/n) said. Obanai and Shinobu's eyes widened at her words and looked at her.

"I don't need any help, because this is my mission to hold. Saving the Maerachi bloods from those thristy beings," (Y/n) continued.

"You sure? I can just ask Oyakata-sama to put me in with you--" (Y/n) cut her sister off and said that a Hashira's duty must be finished even if they had to thriugh mulitiple obstacles.

Shinobu huffed at this, but Obanai can see in her eyes that she was worried. Kanao, however was feeling an overwhelming feeling inside her chest, as if she wanted to go over to (Y/n) and hugged her, begged her to stay. Not wanting to lose another one.

"The sun is setting, and it's getting dark, are you guys staying here fir the night?" (Y/n) asked her three visitors infront of her, who shool their heads and saying that they will be going back to their estate.

(Y/n) waved Obanai goodbye as she gave Shinobu ans Kanao some food for them on their way back home.

"Be careful, alright?" (Y/n) hugged the two and waved them goodbye.

Meanwhile Takemichi was walking with his friends to the girl's unit.

"Takemichi isn't this the same route to Hina's place?" Takuya asked, as examine the building. Takemivi who looked up noticed the resemblence and had a mini panic attack now that he remembered going passing by his girlfriend when he ran away from
(Y/n), after telling him that he talk in his sleep.

"You're right, but I beleive that their neighbours!" Takemichi stated as he brought them to check by each door by door and asked them, where a girl with butterfly pin unit was.

"I didn't know that I will be having more guests today," said the female, standing behind them.

"You guys asking such questions around the building is giving people a bad feeling for you all. Come in," the girl invited them in.

"A-Ano.. we just want to thank you from saving us!" Akkun said as he and his friends sat on the floor and bowes down to the girl.

The girl giggled at this and told them to sit at the couch. "How did you that?" Asked Yamagishi.

"How did I do what?" (Y/n) asked, tilting her head.

"How did you cut that demon's head?! It was so COOL!" Makoto stated, stars in his eyes.

"It's just my technique."

"Technique?" The five asked, tilting their heads like lost kittens.

The girl surpassed her laughter and cleared her throat.

"The organization that I worked in must be avoid by public eyes, and is not well-known by the government. You might have known from the news that people would be found dead at night with their organs being torn out. These man-eating demons would easily mulitiply when a human's open wound is mixed with a demon's blood. No one knows the cure of how to turn a demon back into a human, heck even I beleive that it is also impossible for that kind of miracle to happen." (Y/n) said, sipping her tea from her cup.

"The organization that you're in.. then what do you mean by the 'Technique'? Are there other ways to defeat demons?" Takemichi asked.

The girl nidded her head and began to explain much more further.

"These demons could be easily killed by these three kinds. Remeber the lotion I gave you and told you to always wear ut everytime you go out at night?" The group nodded their head.

"Well, Wisteria flowers are something that demons hate. These plants sets a trigger to them and they would die in just a few seconds. The other one, is our nichirin blade," the girl then pulled out her faded blue to purple to the tip of her sword and showed them to the boys, whonstared atbyhe sword as if it was a new toy.

"Regular iron won't do much harm, because the demon's would easily regenerate their minor or deep wounds in just a few seconds. Our nichirin blade are forged from a unique ore that constantly absorbs sunlight, one of the only major weaknesses of Demons. Therefore, cutting the neck-bone with a Nichirin Blade is one of the only ways for us to kill a Demon. But for the ones who doesn't have a nichirin blade, the other being the use of a Wisteria-poison coated weapon."

"And lastly, is the Sun. Whatever kind of man-eating is revealed or touched by the sunlight, they will easily turn to ash in just a spick of time." (Y/n) said.

"I have a question," Takuya said, raising his hand.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Can these 'demons' enter people's houses?" Takuya asked, as he and hus friends stared at the female, waiting for her answer.

"They can. And the only way to make these demons not to enter in houses, is to plant a Wisteria plant around the areas." Yamagishi then stood from his sit and began walking.

"Y-Yamagishi, where are you going?!" Asked Makoto.

"I'm gonna go and buy some Wisteria plants for my house.." he bluntly answered his friend.

"W-Wait! I'm coming with you!" Makoto said almost tripped over when he was taghing along with his friend.

"You guys do now that it's gonna be dawn soon, right?" Akkun asked, casuing for the two to stop from their track.

They then turned around and faced the girl quickly, and leaped towards her.

"Miss, please help us!"

" We don't want to be a demon's course meal!"

"Who are you guys calling me, 'Miss'?" (Y/n) irked.

"Then... kid..?"

"Goodluck surpassing the demons yourself.."

"WAIT--"

"I'm just kidding~ I'm 16 by the way," the girl said. The boys went blank after the girl told them her age.