Chapter 5

Timeskip forward to 30 July

Yukio flew towards his owner as he began to caw non-stop.

"CAW! KYOJURO AND THREE OTHER SLAYERS ARE UP AGAINST AN UPPERMOON, CAW!" He said, frantically flapping his wings as the girl quickly told him to being her where the destination is held.

'Hang in there, Rengoku-san!' (Y/n) said in her head as she quickly went through the woods. She then saw a big gust and there right infront of her was Kyojuro fighting against Upper Moon 3. She sees a boy with burgundy hair, a shirtless boy with a boar head and yellow haired boy with a box behind strapped behind him.

When she saw that both demon and Kyojuro were about to hit their final blow, without thinking, the girl jumos in between them as she slashes the pink haired demon's hand that was suppose to punch Akaza at the stomach.

"Huh? Another Hashira?" It said looking at the girl who panted.

"(Y/n)-san! What are you doing here?!"

"Rengoku-san.. can I just say that... You do know that you are the most reckless Hashira I know, so... DON'T JUST DIE!" Yelled the girl, as tears brimeed at the corner of her eyes.

It was rare to see either one of the Kocho twins to show such emotion. Kyojuro somehow felt guilty as he caused the young girl some trouble, knowing how much she looks up for him.

Akaza, the Upper Moon, on the other hand was filling chills down his spine as he noticed the female's fighting spirit.

"It's... rare for me.. to see a female with such battle spirit!" He exclaimed jumping back abit from Rengoku.

"What's your name? My name is Akaza, Upper Moon 3. Pleasure to meet you," he said, giving the girl a small bow.

(Y/n)'s face then the demon with a close eyed smile, even though people would say that she's smiling, they could tell on how pissed she is by the atmosphere.

"Kocho (Y/n). Flower Hashira," she said, as she pointed out her sword to the man. "And I'm going to put an end to your life," she continued, leaping herself towards the demon who swiftly dodged her attack.

"I don't attack female, nor do I even eat them.." He said, as he continued dodging the girl's attack.

"Tch, so your a coward I see.." (Y/n) taunted the demin who grew irk marks all over his face.

Just before Akaza could even want to attack the small female, he then saw a slight view of the Sun rising. Alarmed he.was, he ran off just before the light could even hit him.

The boy with burgundy and hanafuda earrings couldn't accept this as he ran straight up to where Akaza fleed at, and threw his katana straight to the chest. The girl watch this in shock as she listens to boy's cry saying how much of a coward the demon was. Placing a hand to his shoulder, stopping the boy from screaming anymore towards the demon and examined him.

"Your the that's carrying a demon along, correct?" She asked, as Tanjiro stared at her in utter cinfusion. But just before he could ask anything, the kakushis finally came and greeted you along the way.

"Bring them to my unit." She ordered the kakushis who hesitated but soon followed her demands.

Naoto let out a yawn as he was awoke from the rays of the sunlight thriugh his window curtains. The young boy stretched his body as he went to the kitchen to grab some water to drink, but on his way to the kitchen he heard noises outside from his unit.

Curious, the boy looked through the camera that was detatched to the doorbell. There he sees through the tiny camera was a bunch of people that had half of their face covered and were in brown clothing. He then saw a person in a boar head mask, shirtless, gawking at each door unit.

Naoto rubs his eyes and looked through the camera to see nothing. The boy let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his temple.

"I need a nap.." he said to himself.

At (Y/n)'s unit, the female began to treat Kyojuro's injuries as she brought him and the other three in the guests room.

There was silence between the twi Hashiras, until Rengoku began to speak.

"I... I'm sorry for worrying you,
(Y/n)-san." The male apologized as he strared at the girl infront of her continuing to treat his wounds.

The girl let out breathly chuckle and pinched the male's cheek.

"You do know how to make people worry, you know that?" She asked, irk marks all over her face as she smiles bitterly at the male.

"Umu! Please forgive me!" Kyojuro said with his now smiling face.

'Why the heck are you smiling right after almost getting yourself killed by an Upper Moon?!' The girl thought.

"Oh, also!" The male called out.

"The boy with hanafuda earrings, the one who is carrying a demon with him. He had said something about Hinokami Kagura, do you perhaps know that?" He asked looking at the girl with his eyes wide like an owl.

"No.. sadly.." the girl sweatdropped.

"I see!" The girl deadpanned at the male and just continued to treat his wound. Once she was finished, she went towards the other three slayers who were sharing in another room.

"Moshi Moshi," the girl walked in.

"EHHH?! Shinobu-san, how did you get here so quick?! Are you perhaps a ghost? A monster even?! REAAHHHHH!!" Zenitsu wailed as he began to panic and said some stuff that he was too young and had a youth to spend and search for a woman to marry with.

"One, I am not Shinobu, I am her twin. Second, I am not a ghost." (Y/n) stated as she began to treat the boy's wound with a little help from some of the kakushis.

"Your the Insect Hashira's twin?" Tanjiro asked as (Y/n) nodded her head and treated his now sleeping friend, Inosuke's wound.

"I was sent here because demons were found lurking in the part of Shibuya in Tokyo. Recently, attacks of people found dead were found in the areas, so Oyakata-sama sent me." The female hashira stated and then went uo to Tanjiro and treated his wound along with his stabbed abdomen.

"I noticed you've had mastered Total Concetration Breathing, Constant,"
(Y/n) spoke as the boy beamed.

"Yes! Ne.. (Y/n)-san.. are you perhaps mad aswell?"

''Aswell'?'

"Because.. every minute by now and then, I noticed your scent has been filled with anger and regret... Are you perhaps mad like Shinobu-san aswell?" He asked. (Y/n)'s eyes widened as the name of her twin was mentioned.

"You're right... I am mad. But not at others, but at myself. I should've had stopped Nee-san somehow from going to that mission. The exact last mission she could even had. The last time I saw her, was when me and Shinobu was in our arms, dying..." she said, looking down at her hands.

"Arigato, Tanjiro. You're the first one for me to talk about such a topic of my life," (Y/n) smiled at the boy as she instructed to go and rest.

The girl then went out and changed from her uniform to some comfortable clothings. She went to her desk, and wrote a letter and gave it to one of the kakushis as shs instructed them to give it to Oyakata-sama and the others. The female watched the Sun rising from her window as she sipped her tea from her cup that shs made not too long ago.

"I hope you're doing great up there, Nee-san, Okaa-san, Otou-san..."