Chapter 30

"Shinobu is dead," a male voice said. Takemichi and the others looked towards Kiriya who is now sitting with his two sisters. Papers scattered at the table infront of him.

"But the other pillars are still alive. Was she the only one who confronted an Upper Moon?" Kuina asked.

"No," Kiriya asnwered, he then asked,"Did the crows deliver the 'eyes' they burrowed from Yushiro-san to hald of the demon hunters?"

"Not yet," Kanata answered.

Ubuyashiki Kiriya became the head of the Ubuyashiki Family at the age of eight. Eldest son of the Ubuyashiki House. Even though his father, mother, and two sisters died, he won't allow himself to feel sad. He couldn't shed a single tear in the situation. And behind him, were his two little sister. Kuina and Kanata Ubuyashiki.

His two older sister, Hinaki and Nichika. The two of them didn't keave their father's side, just like their mother. Their father was strict. He couldn't live for long, so he quickly raised his children as adults as he could.

And their similarly kind but strict mother was also gone aswell. And Kiriya took his father's place. He had to become the father of his young demon hunters.

The three of them have an eye symbol drawn on a piece of paper, that is sticked on their forehead.

"There's not alot of information. Tell the crows to spread more 'eyes' as they can. Even if it's just one." Kiriya ordered.

"Okay," Kanata replied.

Kiriya then pointed on the drawn map on his table placing his finger down on the piece of paper.

"Muzan hasn't move from his spot at all. At this point in time, everyone is far away from him. Guide them to North," Kiriya stated.

"So the ones facing an Upper Moon is..."

"Kanao and (Y/n) are up against Upper Moon 2.." Kuina informed. "And hunter Agatsuma bumped into Upper Moon 6,"

At this Mikey's, Takemichi's and Draken's eyes widened. Didn't they already killed Upper Moon 6 during the attack in the Red Light District? And... (Y/n) is now going to fight against an Upper Moon.. a stronger one?

After the fight between Kaigaku and Zenitsu, Shinichiro quickly saved the falling boy and brought him to an open ground where Yushiro had started treating.

"I know this guy!"

"How is he? Can we save him?!"

"Please come on!" Both Shinichiro and Yushiro irked and Shinichiro snapped at the shouting slayers.

"Shut up already Murata, you little twerp." Shinichiro deadpan.

"Just make sure to watch our surrounding, so we don't get attacked." Yushiro stated-- well more like ordered.

Murata irked and began yelling.

"OI, WHATS YOUR RANK?!!?! IF YOU'RE LOWER THAN ME, YOU'RE NOT GOING AWAY WITH THIS!" He shouted. Yushiro just sighed and just continued to treat Zenitsu's face.

'Well we're demons so we don't know about rank and stuff,'

"Using the anti demon blood caugulant, I have to stop the cracks on his face or they'll crack his eyeballs apart," Yushiro explained. Shinichiro then began to snap his finger infront of the boy's face.

"Can you hear me?" Shinichiro asked.

"DON'T SAY SCARY STUFF TO A WEAK MAN!" Murata said, turning his head at Yushiro and Shinichiro.

"And I'm using hemostatics now, bit the blood's not stopping," Yushiro said.

"I think you also need to bandage up his crack here too," Shinichiro pointed, ignoring Murata in the process.