Special 12K

"DID SHE ATLEAST LEFT HER NUMBER HERE?!"

"Yamagishi, you always asked girls for their numbers but only ends up you getting some restaurants number.."

"Hey, what's that?" Makoto poined at a small piece of paper. Yamagishi quickly took it and read it as it contain a phone number. The brown haired boy pulled out his phone and started dialing.

The line was them picked up.

"Hey, so I was one of the guys that you saved--"

"Sir, this is a Wendy's.."

𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"... She saved Draken-kun from being stabbed by Kiyomasa!" Takemichi blurted and everyone looked at him.

"I see.." said Oyakata-sama, but then he soon startes laughing.

"CUT! CUT! CUT!"

"I-I'm sorry, Author-san! W-Why does my character have to blind again..?" And soon everyone started to bursts out laughing.

The short black haired girl bit her bottom lip, as she tried not to laugh.

𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹

"Urukodaki-san, I think you must mistaken something" Mikey said, raising his hand.

"Oh, then what is it?" Mikey then pointed towards Baji.

"This guy right here lacks sense of common logic." Mikey bluntly stated, pointing at Baji.

"I mean you're not wrong so," Urukodaki shrugged his shoulder and everyone began to burst out laughing.

"Cut!"

"Where was the lie?!" Smiley cackled, as he held his now aching stomach-- due to laughing.

"Author, I'm sorry.. But I had to..." Urukodaki apologized, as the girl was trying her very best not to laugh.

"I need help.." the girl whispered.

𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂺

The male's eyes widened as he read the aritifact scrapped on the stone infront of him.

"H-How did this happened?! H-How?! When?!"

Naoto clicked his tongue and slapped the back of Takemichi's head.

"Stupid, it says it right there." Naoto sasses, and Takemichi soon bursted out laughing.

"NAOTO!"

"What?! I was stating the obvious!" Older Naoto looked at the author, who then grabbed her shoe.

"Don't give me thag sass young man!"

"Young man? Bro, I'm literally older tham you!"

"Yea, but that doesn't stop me from beating your ass Asian style!"

𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Oh look over there, a man with a mask is running right us." Baji ignored the girl's words and just pointed at a running figure towards them.

Alarmed, the girl quickly hid behind Baji, but just before she could even run off, both of her cheeks were then pinched quite roughly.

"Brat, I heard you let a baffoon to break your sword!" Haganezuka complained as he began stretching the girl's cheeks.

"Before you would even beat my ass, a boy name Taiju broke it!"

"Hah?! Where is this brat?!"

"(Y/n), that's not apart of the script!"

"Well it is now! I definately do not want to get my ass beaten up here okay?!"

𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂸𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂸𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂸𓂺𓂺𓂺

The boy squinted his eyes for a moment and gave himself a second or so, 'till he realised who was actually standing infront of him. With reflex, Inui sent a punch towards Shinichiro, which he got punched at.

Shinichiro cluthced his punched cheek in agony as Inui began to apologize non-stop.

"N-No... It's okay..." Shinichiro grunted, as the medics came in to check the boy's punchd face.

"I kinda daydreamed for a minute there.."

𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂸𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂸𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂸𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂸

At the estate, Uzui could hear faint sounds coming from the forest around them. He then alerted the two former Flame Hashiras.

"Ah, guess we have a show on the road now~" said a voice. Takemichi who noticed the air and tension in the area become thick he slightly opened the door and his eyes widened. There stood Kisaki Tetta himself, smirking. His skin was now pale and his blond hair was tipped up with abit green and black. His red glasses dangling at the roof of his nose.

But then his smirk was gone when he placed his hand on his contact lenesed eyes. The camera stopped filming as Author-chan called out for the staff members.

"A-Ah! I-It stinging!"

Kisaki quickly get the lenses out from his eye as he began to blink, trying to subsidue the pain in his eyes abit.

"Does this happen naturally?" Kisaki turned around, looking at Douma, Michikatsu and Hakuji who were now cleansed up from their heavy make-up.

"You'll get used to it,"

"Hurts like bitch though..."

"Try Douma's. I swear his contact lenses literally gave me a headache.."

"Yea no shit. The rainbow contact lenses made me feel like as I'm high on drugs.."

𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

They then all went back down from the hill to go back home. But that's when they all saw Shinichiro sitting on Mikey's bike under the sun.

"Hey,"

"Heyy~" Izana pulled a strand of his hair behind his ear as he did a Debby Ryan smirk.

"Yea, I wanna go home now..." Kakucho blankly stated as he walked towards to one of the bikes.

"Cut! Izana, that was uncalled for!!" The author burtsed out laughing, along with the crew members.

"I CAN'T STOP OF THINKING DOING IT! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THEN? Lean on the bike and the drip face at Shinichiro, and say 'You lost babgorl?' While pulling out a credit card?!"