Chapter 33

(A/n): yall rlly thought Imma just let yall cry like that? Nah

"PUSH! PUSH!" Said a kakushi, as they pushed down a bus down onto the big ass fugly lookin ass baby. Draken and the others drove their bike down to the area after having Kisaki's head and body seperated.

Let's just say that Smiley is having a good punching and kicking the body with Uzui, while Angry tied the head of the demon to a nearby tree.

"Why won't we just finish him already?" Shinjirou asked the young blue haired boy. "Nii-san said that he had always wanted to beat the crap out of Kisaki right after hearing ofbwhat he did during the Black Dragon Arc," Souta replied, then he heard something break.

"Let's just leave his body here 'till the sun rises!" Smiley said, continuing to punch the body.

There he and the other slayers saw Nezuko awake, running through the woods with Urukodaki chasing behind her.

"Young Nezuko! Where are you going?!" Kyojuro asked as he ran beside the former Water Hashira.

Back at the fight, Takemichi and the others stared in horror. The dead bosies of young and old slayers. The laying figure of the Serpent, Love and Stone Hashira, all bloodied out.

But what was more even worse was when both (Y/n) and Tanjiro were sucked inside of the baby. But just so after the sun rises, it soon disappeared. And there sat (Y/n) and Tanjiro on their knees.

Kazutora gasped when he saw an arm of Tanjiro was gone as both of (Y/n)'s arms were crushed. Kanao placed a hand over her mouth as she watched in horror when Tanjiro's arm grew, and both of (Y/n)'s arms healed.

As they looked up, their eyes were now crimson red.

Giyuu screamed. Shouted to everyone who was able to move to put out their swords, shouting to them to cut both of their heads. Tanjiro however was fast enough to hide himself from the light, while (Y/n) was still sitting on her knees.

The demoness pulled out her katana and set it to her neck. Everyone stared in shock.

"Must... Kill... Demon..." Kanao's and Takemichi's eyes began to tear up once more. Everyone stared in shock as (Y/n) looked up at them, smiling, as her sharp teeth was visible to see.

"Minna... thank you... for... being my... family..."

"What do you think you're doing Kocho?! Get that katana off of you! You and that boy are going to be succesor! You two were made and born for this!"

"You're wrong... Kibutisji.. you... killed everyone... that were precious.. to me..." the voice in her snarked at her words.

"Don't make me laugh! You failed to protect your friends and family! I bet they never wanted to see your face!"

(Y/n) smiled. A genuine smile was plastered on her face, as she looked up infront of her to see Kanao. The young girl still has her sword in her hand. She has to cut the demon's neck...

But..

Why couldn't she?

That's right..

This thing. This demon infront of her is her sister. The sister that adopted her. She couldn't find the courage to kill her own family.

Both Shinichiro and Yushiro stared in the shadows. After sensing the disappearence of Tamayo they were in tears.

"Kanao..." Kanao looked at the demon infront of her, her figure trembling.

"I... must have... be... looking... scary, huh?" (Y/n) chuckled. She then steadied her posture and set the katana at her neck perfectly.

"It's okay... 'Cause I won't be dying at anyone's hands.." But just befote she could even have the metal blade through her flesh, she felt a pair of hands on hers. She looked up to see Kanae and Shinobu.