Chapter 22

"You can't be just calling yourself a 'jerk' there sir~" (Y/n) cooed, her purple eyes staring right at Kokonoi's black ones. Koko looked down at the girl and clicked his tongue.

"Why is a kid like you doing here, huh?" He taunted and he could see the irk mark growing at thr girl's face. The male smirked at this and patted the girl's head, but just before he could touch a strand of her hair, she grabbed his wrist and pushed him off.

Koko was able to get his balance back together and stared at the girl with am amusement look on his face.

"I've seen him before," said a guy wearing a black mask. "His the new first division captain, Hanagaki." He continued and Koko was pissed at the information and averted his eyes towards Takemichi.

"There's a Toman fvcker on our turf?! You trynna fvck with us?!" The gang then walked towards the three figures.

"You're not leavinv in one piece, you asshole!" Said a member.

"This whole zone is Black Dragon's territory!" Koko began to spoke.

"If any other gang came swaggering in. The boss instructed us to kill them! You knoe what that means, don't you?" Koko then cracked his knuckles and gave the blond a sinister smile.

"Hanagaki! It means your dead!"

"Get'em boys." Commanded a boy with blind hair and a mark on his face. Kinda reminds the Flower Hashira of Tanjiro.

"Lay off guys! Takemitchy's my buddy!" Hakkai said.

"Stay back Hina-chan, (Y/n)-chan.. they don't go easy on girls," Yuzuha informed. Then a smile appeared on (Y/n)'s face as pulled out her sword, catching some of the people off guard as she spun her katana gracefully.

"Now that's a challenge that I love to hear!" (Y/n) smiled and stopped her spinning, still having the katana by it's handle. "Then that means I won't be going easy on them too!" she cheered.

Koko chuckled and called out towards to Hakkai.

"Hakkaaaiii... even friends of our young master needs to be taught some proper manner. Because our gang wkn't listen to you!" Koko said, narrowing his eyes at the boy, and the Black Dragon members then continued to walk towards them.

Hakkai then walked towards a Black Dragon member.

"I told you not to hurt to my friends. So please!" The member infront of him glared right at him and growled.

"Hakkai, weren't you listening?! We don't take orders from you!" He said angrily.

"Wanna get the girls killed too?!" He taunted, but then his face was met with a fist. The guy was punched down to the ground by Hakkai.

"Fvck off, scumbags." Hakkai muttered, causing some of the Black Dragon members to step back.

"Sorry for getting you involved Takemitchy."

"Huh?"

"The leader of the Black Dragon, 10th Generation is Taiju Shiba." (Y/n)'s eyes widened at the information and began to connect the dots.

"Huh, Shiba?"

"Yeah, Taiju's older brother." Yuzuha said, giving Takemichi a side glance.

"So the three of them are siblings.." (Y/n) mumbled under her voice.

"Where's Taiju now?" Hakkai asked Koko.

"At the convience store," Koko stated, still having that smile on his face

"He's hardly ever home, except for shit like this..." Hakkai said, then narrowed his eyes.

"Pain in the ass.." with that, Inui Seishu walked up towards Hakkai and pulled out a pocket knife as he neared thr object at Hakkai's throat.