Chapter 15

"MIKEY!" Quickly before the boy could even get hit by Daki's attack, he was quickly scooped up from the ground by (Y/n) as the box that was once attached to her back was no more.

"Idiot, are you trying to get yourself killed or something?!" (Y/n) leaped to where Draken and Takemichi were as she let go of the boy, causing him to land on his bum. The female then told the three blonds to go and evacuate the area, as she turned her heels to take her leave.

"Ow, I didn't knew you would be mad at me, Butterfly-chin.." at a midpoint, (Y/n) stopped on her track and turned around to look at Mikey's black beading eyes staring right back at here.

"Kocho-san!" Shouted a female voice.

(Y/n) break the eye contact between her and Mikey, and glanced towards Makio who was waving her arms in the air, as she stood at one of the roofs of the brothels.

"So... it really is you huh, Butterfly-chin.." Mikey stared at girl's figure as she ran up to fight against both of the Upper Moon 6, Gyuutaro and Daki.

Alot of events had occured on the fight between the slayers and the two demons. Nezuko going crazy, causing her to gain a strength of an Upper Moon.

Mikey, Takemichi and Draken had gotten everyone away from the area, but they just watched the entire fight being held and placed right infront of their eyes.

A hand slammed right at the table as Yamagishi was shock from the entire story that Takemichi them

"No way, so that Sound Hashira is now retiring just like the Flame Hashira!?" Mokoto asked Takemichi who just nodded his head slowly.

"How's (Y/n)-san?" Hina asked her boyfriend, a worried expression written all over her face.

"She's doing good. Mostly the Sound Hashira had mostly gotten the hit," Takemichi said letting out a sigh in distress.

"I wasn't able to help them.." The boy looked down on his lap and clutched both of his hands.

"Dude, you can't just brage in like that in such a fight. Heck if you did, you would have become a demon's snack by now," Yamagishi said.

"Didn't (Y/n) said that the people who are outisde the organization is not allowed to fight those things? Even if you did, you would be laying a hospital bed by now," Makoto sneered and was greeted by a soft glare by Hinata Tachibana herself.

"Ah... gomen.." Hina huffed and patted her boyfriend's back.

"It's okay Takemichi-kun. As long as their all right, that's what matters." Hina said comforting her boyfriend.

"Butterfly-chin, let's go to this nearby diner!" Said a familiar voice. The six students turned their head to see Mikey walking with Draken and (Y/n). Mikey holding the girl by her arm.

"Stoo calling me by that nickname, Manjiro.." (Y/n) deadpanned.

"It's a name that you can't escape on, Butterfly-chin." Draken said smiling down at the girl.

"Draken-kun, not you too.." The two boys just laughed at the girl who was tryingbher best to escape Mikey's firm grip.

"Well, you came up to the both of us, requesting to be Toman's medic,"

"That's nothing to be said in this kind of conversation,"

"Well now it is!" Mikey smiled.

Once they reached to the diner that Mikey suggested the three walked in, without even noticing the six figures that were following them.

"Did (Y/n)-san just said Mikey by his actual name?!"

"Wait-- Mikey has an actual name? I thought 'Mikey' IS his name.." Hina stated and the boys just stareed her blunt expression.

"What?"

In the diner, (Y/n) was sitting next to Mikey and Draken sat across them.

"You two know eachother?" Draken asked, pointing at the two figures infront of him.

Mikey then latched himself to (Y/n)'s arm, smiling like the little kid he is.

"Mhmm! Me and Butterfly-chin first met during the festival. She was running away by a puppy that was chasing her," (Y/n) puffed her cheeks out and slightly glared at Mikey from bringing the story where the two first ecounter.

A young girl in a (f/c) yukata was running in tears as she was being chased by a brown puppy that was chasing her, barking at the same time.

Her purple eyes brimmed with tears as she had gotten herself lost from both her parents and sisters.

She then spotted a boy with blond hair and black eyes standing near a stall. He seem to be waiting for someone. But the girl didn't even care if it's a stranger or not. Cause right now she just wants the dog to go away.

"Help me!" She pleaded, tugging the boy by the sleeve of his black jacket.

"Oh-- what's the matter?" The boy crouched down abit to meet his gaze with hers. But just befire the poor girl could speak, she heard a barking sound and she flinched, and immediately hid behind the slightly taller boy.

The boy realized what the girl meant and shooed the dog away.

"There, now the dog's gone." He said, turning around smiling at the girl.

"Thank you!" Young (Y/n) bowed at the blond and thank him. The boy chuckled and pulled his hand out.

"My name is Sano Manjiro! But you can call me 'Mikey'. What about yours, Butterfly-chin?" he said smiling at the female infront of him. The girl then accepted his handshake and looked at him with a confuse expression.

" 'Butterfly-chin'? " The boy, now named Mikey nodded his head and just pointed right at the girl's butterfly clip.

"You're butterfly clip, so I'll keep on calling you 'Butterfly-chin' until you told me you're name!" Mikey stated with a smile, causing the girl infront of him giggle.

"Well then Mikey-kun! My name is--" but just before the girl could even state out her name, she heard her sister, Kanae and her mom calling for her. Without even finishing her sentence, she ran up to them and waved at Mikey, smiling at him.

"Bye-bye, Mikey-kun!" And Mikey just watched her figure disappearing from the crowd.

The boy then felt a pat on his head and turned around to see his brother, Shinichiro with his sister wrapping her arms around his neck, sleeping.

"Let's go, Emma seems to be quite tired from todays festival," Mikey nodded his head and walked beside his older brother, holding him by his hand.

"Aniki, I met this really cute girl!"

"Ohh, did you now? What does she look like?" Shinichiro asked, raising a brow, looking at Mikey.

"She has black hair, that faints to purple at the tips of her hair! She has a butterfly clip that matches with her yukata and has pretty purple eyes!" He said, pointing at his own two eyes.

"You seemed to take a liking towards her.."

Mikey nodded his head, but then looked down. Shinichiro then noticed his little brother's silence.

"What's the matter?"

"I didn't get a chance to know her name," Mikey pouted, puffing his cheeks.

Shinichiro laughed and placed his hand on the boy's head and ruffled his hair.

"Hey, we might not know that you might meet her in the future,"

Draken laughed at the story and pointed towards (Y/n) after knowing how much she doesn't like furry animals.

"Pffft-- that must have explained why you flinched when there was a cat!" The two boys began to laugh at the girl and (Y/n) huffed.