✨Chibi Revenger #1✨

A sigh left Makokto's lips as he, Yamagishi, Akkun and Takuya were walking down the streets right aftr getting there ass getting beaten up by Kiyomasa and his gang.

"Isn't there something something to fix our mood?" He asked himself looking ay ground as he continued to walk forwarf with Akkun and Takuya behind him and Yamagishi beside him.

"Well it must be something within our range to do something.." Yamagishi crossed his arms across his chest, as the male began to think.

Makoto suddenly stopped on his track as an idea popped out of his head.

"Porn magz.."

"Huh?" His three friends too soon stopped walking and looked at black hair boy.

"I wonder if I dropped my porn magz..." Makoto stated. Akkun deadpan and stared at his friend.

"You.. at time like this, thinking about porn magz..."

"Nah, theres no way the magz been lost." Yamagishi said, ignoring Akkun's words.

"Hah?!" And now, Akkun is looking at Yamagishi with a shock a face.

"Now, we're all beaten up... our whole body hurts and we're at a brim of rage." He stated.

"To put it simply, we're at the worst mood. Whatever we do, we can't fix it.." and by now, it sounds like Yamagishi doing a speech of how porn magz would ease their pained bodies.

"But... only porn... RIGHT! ONLY PORN WILL BLAST AWAY ALL THAT AND GIVE US PLEASURE!" He yelled, with his brown eyes sparkling and cheeks flushed.

"Yamagishi.." Akkun sighed.

"How about it?"

"Are you stupid?" Yamagishi looked at his leader and friend with a triggered look on his face, somehow feeling offended with the question.

"WHY THOUGH?! It's something like that right!" Yamagishi exclaimed.

"Are you trying to say readjng porn magz will distract our moods, right now?" Akkun asked, his voice stating out the obvious.

"Are you seriously--" but before Akkun could even continue, Makoto defended Yamagishi.

"No, it will.."

"YOU'RE ALWAYS JACKING OFF, THAT'S WHY IT BECOMES LIKE THAT!" Akkun pointed. He then turned his head to the boy beside him, Takuya.

"Oi, Takuya! You should say something too..!" Akkun said, looking at the long haired blond.

"Akkun," Takuya chuckled.

"Hm?"

"Yamagishi is undoubtely stupid,"

"Oi!" Yamagishi popped out.

"But, porn magz absolutely needed to this mood." He continued, ignoring Yamagishi in the process.

"Or it might be," he walked towards Makoto and Yamagishi's side, then looked at Akkun who was now standing alone at his side.

"Hey, wait!" Akkun called out.

"After all, there is nothing to fix our mood so what's left is porn magz, right?" Takuya pointed out.

"Akkun, everyone but you is on this side though~" Makoto teased.

"Now then, let's start look for it! On the usual place.. at the back of the park..!" Yamagishi pointed the directions and soon walked to the place with Makoto beside him.

Akkun sighed, and walked towards Takuya with a bored look on his face.

"Everyone is.." Akkun looked up at the blond who began to talk.

"I'm glad that everyone is smiling even for abit.." he smiled softly, earning a nod from Akkun.

"It's because after that, no one was smiling," Takuya shrugged his shoulders and Akkun smiled, agreed for what his friend meant.

"Hey, Takemichi!" Makoto spotted Takemichi who was just a few miles away from them.

"Right now, we're going to look for porn magz at the park. Wanna join?" Yamagishi offered and Takemichi reluctantly agreed to the invitation. Akkun huffed in irritation and glared at his friend.

Makoto walked up to his fuming friend and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Majority rules. 4 vs 1, right?" Makoto smiled smugly.

At the end they arrived to the back of the park and started looking at the nude book. Akkun, however was also loking at one.

"SO YOU READ IT TOO?!" Yamagishi exclamied pointing atbhis now blushing friend.

"Of course!" Akkun gleefuly stated.

But little did they know that something or someone was staring at the group, saliva dripping down from its mouth.

"Ehehehe~.. looks like I hit a good jackpot!" It chuckled, as it stared at Maerachi blood user, Yamamoto Takuya.