Chapter 12

It has been only 3 weeks, and the boys were able to master Total Concetration Breathing.

"I'm impressed that you boys were able to accomplish such strength." Urukodaki said as he and Kyojuro stood infront of the boys.

"Umu! Now, time for the final test!" Kyojuro then passed them a wooden sword each.

"Land a hit on both of us." Urukodaki said, as he Kyojuro took out theirs. Then, both groups from under Kyojuro and Urukodaki leaped in and attack.

Seconds turns to minutes. And minutes turns to hours. How long has it been for the boys to land a hit to the both of their trainers. Oh yeah. It took them a straight 5 hours.

"Aghhh! That was so exhasuting!" Chifuyu said, rolling and massaging his shoulder muscles.

"Who knew gramps was telling the truth, huh Angry?"

"Nii-san, now that I think about it. I remember how you would prank me right after Gramps' stories when he was a slayer," Angry said looking at his twin brother

"Oh, I did that? I don't remember," Smikey said inoocnently speeding up his pace abit.

The next day, Takemichi was walking with his usual friend group.

"Man, I'm so nervous for upcoming quiz.." Yamagishi said, stretching his arms in the air.

"Why not we just study together?" Takuya suggested, catching his friends attention.

"Yea, but where?"

"OOH! I KNOW SOMEONE WHO COULD HELP US!" Takemichi said, pulling out his phone.

"Ain't Hina-chan in cram school eight now?" Akkun asked and Takemichi quickly heard that and his aura deflated like a balloon.

"You really miss your girlfriend that much?" Makoto chuckled.

"Oi, atleast Inhave one, unlike you guys!" Takemichi irked.

The four boys just laughed and kept walking until they reached to the train station.

"Why don't we just find a tutor?" Takuya suggested.

"Yea, but who?" Akkun asked.

"I don't want to disturb Hina, she had helped me alot with my studies."

"Hmmm.." Yamagishi placed his fingers under his chin, as he began to think.

"OOH! I KNOW!" Makoto snickered, as Akkun slapped Yamagishi's mouth from yelling.

"You idiot!" the boy scolded, then removed his hand after a few seconds.

"Why not taking lessons from
(Y/n)-san? She's doctor. And year above us," Yamagishi stated.

The group just shrugged their shoulders and agreed.

Ding 

Dong

(Y/n) walked towards her door, without looking through the camera, and opens it.

There she sees Makoto and Yamagishi and the others infront of the door.

"Her there Mami~" Makoto said, biting his lip, along with Yamagishi.

Akkun and Takuya couldn't help but snicker at their friend and Takemichi just wonder how did his life ended up like this.

"Ehhh?"

(Y/n) gave them a close eye smile, tilting her bead to the side, then slam the door shut.

Both Takuya and Akkun then bursted out laughing, as Akkun was holding his phone, recording everything.

Yamahishi whined and began to knock on the door, non stop.