01

"You should go in France, with Stacey. You have to do something with your life." My mom is talking to me while making dinner...

______________________

Look at me, one month later in France with my best friend, Stacey, who is a student at one of those big and famous universities from France.

"We can go on a walk tonight if you want" Stacey says.
"Yeah, no problem! I really need a walk after all of this essays.."
"Alright" she says closing the door of my room.

________after 2 h________

"Stacey, come on, let's go!!" I shouted at her.
"Let me put my gloss on!"
"Faster please!"
Stacey always do that shit. She is not ready at the right time, always late.
We get out of the house and went to a park, walking next to a lake.

________________

We talked different things but the Stacey's phone rang.
"Sorry, I need to take this call"
She goes far from me and I waited.
Stacey came and tell me she has to met an old friend and she is gonna leave me alone, seeing again each other at the house.
"Okey, no problem, see ya, take care!!"

________Kylian POV________

"Ethan, let's go to the shop!!" I am yelling from my room to my brother.
I finished my training and now I am bored.
"C'mon K, I am in the middle of the game with my friends! Later please" Ethan yelled back.
"Ok, I am going alone."
"Don't really care".

I got dressed and went out. I am not going to the shop anymore, but in the park.

__________Casandra POV_________

I am going to the gas station which is relative near from the park. But the problem is, I don't know the road back to our apartment. I need to ask somebody, tho.

_____________Kylian____________

I was looking for an ice cream, being near to a gas station. I guess I'll have to get one from here. Once I chose the raspberry ice cream, I paid it and get out.
A girl with black curly hair stopped me and says- "Hi. Can you help me with this address?"
"Hi. Ummm, yeah, I can show you if you want, I don't really know how to explain." I knew, but she was really nice and handsome.
"I would like to." she smiled at me.

_________Casandra POV_________

I asked a pretty cool guy how can I get to our address, and he offered to show me the correct road. He was tall, and so handsome. I think I should talk a little, just for presentation.
"Well, what's your name?"
"I'm Kylian, Kylian Mbappé."
"Cool, I'm Casandra!"
"Pretty name." He says while looking at me.
"What's your passion, what do you like to do in your free time?"
"I'm a football player, but I think you already know that."
"Sorry, but I'm not into football, but my best friend is, she's obsessed with some PSG team"
"It's the team I'm playing for." He says, laughing.
"Well, I think I know why does she likes that team that much."
"Yeah, sure... What's your passion?"
"I really like to play tennis. A lot. Like. A lot. But I enjoy running, too."
"Whooowww, I adore tennis. We could play a set one day."
"Yeah, no problem, just, you know, I'm gonna win.. Like always.." I said making an arrogant face at him.
He laughs.
I see our block of flats.
"There is our block."
"I'm a fantastic GPS."
"Thank you so much." I'm saying while I am hugging him.
"If is anything I can do for you, let me know!!"

___________Kylian POV___________

I brought her home and she says-
"If is anything I can do for you let me know."
I thought, why I should not take her phone number.
"Umm.. actually yes.. If you could.. Give me.. your.. number?"
"Sure!"
I gave her my phone and she types her number into my contacts. Saves it with the name 'Cass'.
"See ya later!" she says, with a big smile on her face.
"Bye!"
It's just me or I am slowly falling in love? Neah, is just a stranger, no way.
I came back home and get to sleep because tommorow I have training day.

________________________________

a/n: this is my first chapter and i'm writing this note a year and a half after publicing it. i was really bad at it. please read forward and you'll see my improvement.

if you liked this even a little, don't hesitate to vote, share your ideas in the comments below and maybe share  the story to other friends. thank u for reading!

lots of love,

a.