03

After all of this things we finally got to play.
We had fun, I really enjoyed it because I won the most sets. I think he won 2 out of 5.
"Let's do another one, so you can take revenge." I said, while we were taking a break.
"Ok. In like 10 minutes because I am tired." Kylian responds.
I am sweaty, so he is.
"Where can I take a shower here? I guess you have in the cabins showers or things like that." - "Do you really want to take a shower in the boys cabins?" He says laughing.
"Yes, don't you see I am sweaty? I don't wanna smell bad. "
"Ok, ok. Just, chill."
We both stood up and sown the raquetes.

----------------Kylian POV-----------------

She is so good at this. She is really beating me up. You know, when I said I'm gonna fall in love the day I met her, I really did. But, why am I that romantic, it sucks. She. Is. A. Friend. Periodt.
While I was thinking at this she has accumulated 2 points.
She says that her bestie is a fan of football, right?
"Did you say your bsf is a Psg team fan?" - "She is crazy about Neymar, so, yes."
"What the-. So you know, I am more beautiful than he."
"She said you look like a clown last game." Cass says.
"That hurts." - "Um, if you want, I could bring you and her to the next game I play. You know. She can see Neymar and you can see me." I said, impatient.
"Sure, just let me text her."

😭 Stacey 😭

Cass
Hi bitch. Do you wanna go to a  match in 2 days?

Sam
Hi rat. If Neymar is there, yessir.

Cass
K. Bye.
seen

"So, yes. She said -'if Neymar is there, yessir' I've told you."
"Ok. So it's you and Stacey coming, right?" I said while texting my manager to occupy two seats in the front row...
"Yes. I'll be there for sure."
I'm happy she's coming. My family isn't here, in Paris. No one is coming to my matches. And that discourages me.

---------------Casandra POV--------------

Kylian is watching at one point and he seems sad.
"Hello, mate, what are you thinking of?" I said, friendly.
"Just, no one from the family has come to a football game where my team plays. Like, no one I know." - "That sucks, come here." I said, with my arms open so I can hug him.
He smells so good. That's all i can say.

-----------------Kylian POV-----------------

She hugged me tightly. She smells so good dude.

--------------Cassandra POV--------------

"Let's go." "Ok, you pick up those things and I raise the raquetes and the tennis balls." he says immediately.
"Fine."

I gathered my stuff in my bag and his too and know I am waiting for him.

         powerpuff girls💖💚💙

                  eve (blossom)
                  stacey (buttercup)
                  cass (bubbles)

Blossom
hi bitches, wanna go shopping?

Buttercup
YOU LITERALLY WERE YESTERDAY. HOW MANY MONEY HAVE YOU GOT BITCH?

Blossom