08

I close the door and get over to my bathroom. Okay, plan of the day. And the next days. I'll study and make my projects. And then I'll go out with the girls. And theeen, I'll watch the TV to see Kylian on the screen. Yay!

I took a shower and get into my bed. I eventually fell asleep, and get up at 11.39 pm. Kylian must've texted me.

Kylian<3

Kylian<3

hi, i've just got on the plane. i'll text you once i land. i'm great, tho.
delivered at 11.06pm
seen just now.

Cass

okey. i'm sorry, i just fell asleep a little...:)
delivered at 11.40 pm

So, what am I going to do now? I should probably go to study a little, and make my homework for university.

I go to the kitchen because this is where my dinning table sits in front of the big window. I have a glass wall and you can see the other apartments there. Like the big buildings in the dark. I can't resist and put a picture on my story.

(imagine it's something more parisian, please!)

I am done with all of this homework, I am tired. I close the laptop and get into my bed. Stacey's got already home by midnight. It's 4.46 am. Anyways, these days I'm going to get bored.

----------------------Time skips-------------------

It's 12.46 pm when I wake up, and I woke up because Stacey woke me up.

"What is it?" I say numb and tired.

"One. It's a tennis game today at 4.00pm and you won't miss it, you're going with me and two, we really have to talk a little, like girl to girl."

"And you woke me up at 1pm just to tell me there is a tennis game in 3 hours and that you want to talk to me like 'girl to girl'? Oh, come on, wake me up again in 1 hour. I'll just put a training on me for the game and we can talk after." I say annoyed and frustrated. I am really tired.

"No. I made you breakfast. Get up. Now." she says as she crambles next to me, moving the sheets so she can get in bed. I let her because I still love her.

"So" she says serious "What's this thing between you and that football star Kylian Mbappé? I know how'd you met, but how!?"

"I am amazing and we just like each other. He's a nice guy and makes me forget about my anxiety and stress."