17

"Finally home!" I hear Kylian say through the loud noises of planes landing or taking off the pist.

We've boarded in France, as he's keeping his promise to his brother and family to visit them after the game. I'm a nervous wreck at this point, wishing they'd see me through Kylian's eyes at least.

We get into a black van along with Rey, the bodyguard the PR PSG team sent for us.

"You're so funny to look at right now, I swear!" Kylian tries not to laugh when I give him a death stare.

"Don't even start!" I point my finger to him and get lower on my seat.

"Come on, you'll be fine! The worst thing that could happen is Ethan asking you private things about yourself or our relationship, messing with you, my dad that would make you recognize already dead football players I don't even know, and then my mom will probably piss you off with numerous questions about the food she prepared." he talks non-stop, being both excited and sarcastic.

"Yeah no, this is so funny right? I'm laughing so hard right now I swear!" I also reply with sarcasm filling my tone.

A minute or so goes by and I see Kylian trying to keep his laughter in.

"Do you think I'm dressed inappropriate? Like too revealing?" I say and look at my outfit, which consists in a pair of bootcut jeans, a white backless t-shirt and of course my favorite pair of Dunks.

"You're all good, stop stressing about minor things! You're perfect the way you're dressed." he pulls me closer by an arm around my shoulders.

"What about my hairstyle and make-up? Is it too much? Should I change my lipstick shade? You know I have like 3 different lip liners on me, it could wo-" I'm cut off by his lips on mine, giving me a sweet kiss.

"No, I personally think the lipstick is great, won't stay on for too long either so..." he says pulling back to look at my face from a distance.

A "you got me there" sight goes out of my mouth and I lie back on my seat smiling.

"When are we going to be there?"

"In like 10 minutes I hope, there's a lot of traffic in this mini town unfortunately... Other questions ma'am?" he looks at his silver watch and nods, assuring me there's plenty of time I can cover with my nervousness, and that he's anyways going to listen to me no matter what.

"We're staying over at your house?"

"Nope, there's no room for the two of us in there, my brother took my room after I left to stay by myself. I've booked a hotel actually, just around the corner of the house."

"Good! I say and think about anything else.

"When do you plan us to leave after tonight?"

"I thought of staying 1 more full day, as next week I'll start training again and you probably need some rest and time for your work."

"Yeah, the agency I've sent my CV's actually didn't reply to my e-mail. They probably rejected me because I don't have any experience yet." I say disappointed and shift in my seat.

"I can still talk to the PR Head Team Manager if you'd let me to. The woman on the spot is leaving to raise her newborn. It could be a great chance for you to gain some experience."

"I don't know, it's complicated..." I look away and try to think about something else.

What if they won't like me? Kylian's parents are everything for him and him is everything for them. I'm nervous I'm going to make a bad first impression, or I'm not going to answer any question they ask me as they wish to. I want them to like me and I really want to be a part of the family.