11

It's so hard leaving a place you dreamed to reach since you were 10.

Today is the leaving day and I feel kinda "depressed". It's mostly because I know Kylian's leaving the country and on the other hand, Stacey won't be home until NEXT MONTH, so I'll be ALONE most of the time. Probably I'm going to study, listen to podcasts all day, watch YouTube daily vlogs, cook desserts and maybe go shopping, you never know. I just got my money from a campaign I filmed with Sephora and I really want the Charlotte Tilbury and Rare Beauty blushes, because I LOVE blushes.

Yes, these are my delusional thoughts right now, and we're about to take off from the airport. I realized the private jet is a really practical thing, so right now, I sip from a red wine and chat with Kylian the last details of his departure tomorrow.

"I'll have to leave at 10 am in the morning so I get to the airport on time and pack this evening, after we get home."

"Yeah, that's fine for me. How long are you staying there?"

"I don't think we need to stay more than a week. The thing is we have to get there earlier to train in the new field and adapt to the new climate."

"I'll miss you.."

Since we were placed face to face, he told me to come beside him.
He started kissing my lips with lust, tracing his hands down my neck, to my waist and then looking me in the eye and whispering to my ear: "And you'll miss my hands even more". That made me gasp and until I can stutter anything else, he unbuttons my jeans and unzips them. The couch is the perfect size for this and he lays me, going down and down after tossing my jeans on the floor.
He doesn't remove my underwear immediately, he asks me if I'm fine with this and I agree with a moan.
He took off my undergarment and didn't even hesitate, because my back arched with pleasure after two fingers deeped inside of me. I place my hands on his neck, sending him signals that I fucking want his mouth there. He understood and my vision blurs with pleasure. I gasp and moan, trying to survive this enormous amount of excitement. His hands and mouth were the perfect match for me. He sucks and kiss and lick until I don't remember anything outside of this heavenly world. Immediately I feel the wave of pleasure coming and I place my hands on my mouth as soon as the climax reaches me and my muscles tense under his hot touch.
"Oh my fucking god, you are nothing but crazy." I state watching him clean his fingers with his MOUTH.
"You taste better than any sweet, I swear." I hear him stuttering.
For a while I don't even move, I just put my underwear back and I rest with Kylian sit down with my legs on his lap. He has just taken a call with his coach, letting Kylian know what time the departure will be and other team and training stuff I don't even know what mean.
He looks so fucking good it hurts.

"You wanna spend the night at mine?"

"Will Miranda be there?"

"No, I don't think so. You could help me pack since you're more organized than me and maybe have dinner together."

"I don't know..." I say playfully.

"Come on! Tomorrow morning I'll drive you off to your house if you want."

"Fine, but I want to stop in a market so I could buy some sweets for tonight. How much time do we have left until we arrive at the airport?"

"I think one hour and a half? Something like that."

*time skip*

I almost caught myself sleeping in the right seat of the car. Kylian's driving and he stops at the market as I told him to.

"Stay here, I'm gonna go grab the stuff you want in a minute."

I nod and I place my head on the window, making myself comfortable in the seat. Three minutes later I'm blinded by a flash. It's a camera flash. Paparazzi. Oh my fucking God. I hide my face with my hands and turn my back to the window so I wouldn't get recognized.