09

I started packing short time after the call. It's 2 am and I'm done. He probably will be starving when he comes here. I'll cook what I make the best: some spaghettis! Basic, but delicious in my opinion.

When Kylian knocks I immediately run at the door and open it. I hug him so fast he couldn't even drop his bag.

"You're the best! I'm really lucky to have you.." I somehow managed to say.

"Lemme kiss you, Cass."

He closes the door, pulls me to him and spins so my back would be pressed on the wall. He watches me with a smile on his face and makes his way to my mouth, kissing me hard and slowly. I can feel his taste of mint on my lips and it makes me shiver of pleasure. I put my hand behind his neck and pull him closer to me. He licks my bottom lip and then stops kissing me. He whispers in my ear: "Have you cooked? It smells incredibly good and I'm starving."

I step forward and nod. "Let's go in the kitchen. I made some pasta."

He kicks off his shoes and follows me.

Eventually we ate and now we're in bed. It's 4.45 in the morning.

"I'm exhausted. I can't keep my eyes opened." I mumble.
"Turn around", Kylian says so I could face him.
He gives me a peck on the lips and on my forehead, so I lower myself at his chest. He wraps his arms around me and I think we both fell asleep under the covers.

***

"Fuck it" I hear Kylian mumble. His alarm goes on at 3.45 pm.
I open my eyes slowly, until I am fully awake. He is now shirtless and I put my hand around his waist and my head on his chest.
I trace some lines on his abs with my fingers, seeing him tense by my touch.
"What time is it?" I ask.
"It's 3.50 pm by now."
"When do we have our flight?"
"Whenever you want." he kisses the top of my head.
"Forgot you can afford anything. My apologies." I say sarcastic.
He starts tickling me until I'm breathless. "Please, stop, I can't...breathe." I laugh.
I open my eyes and see him above me, with his arms on each side of my head. Shirtless. That's hot.
He lowers himself just so I could feel his steady breath on my neck. He starts kissing me there and it feels so natural and relaxing. I raise my hands on his back and scratch him with my nails all along until I'm cupping his neck and pulling him to me. He doesn't go below my neck, I think he knows it isn't the right time. We'll for sure have time for this on the holiday, I don't object.

He lifts me until I'm over him. My turn, I guess. I start kissing and sucking around his neck and pressing kisses on his jawline. I am moving my hand around his abs and hand muscles. Eventually I got defeated by his hand moving on my waist, underneath the t-shirt.

After more minutes of making out and fooling around we ate our late breakfast and packed what's last, so we could head to the airport.

******

"Oh, fuck, I had no idea you have a private jet. I thought you would just search a flight and buy the tickets instantly." I say, looking at the whole fucking plane from outside. Is he kidding me? I feel so poor right now.

"Oh, shut up. I make my own money and I play professional football, what did you think? Don't be that surprised next time." he says serious enough so I could be a little anger.

"Oh, I'm sorry because I haven't ever been with a fucking rich man in my entire life and because I don't own a private jet at this age. My fault." I say looking in his eyes. I immediately start going forward until I'm getting comfy in my seat. Kylian seats in front of me, trying to make eye contact. I won't give him that. If he wants to be arrogant, his problem, not mine.
I scroll through my phone, trying to avoid him.