12

a/n: this chapter contains a form of sa and cussing. skip if you feel uncomfortable. thank you.

_____________________________

Waking up is the worst part of the day and it's a fact.

I slept 4 hours.

My alarm went off and I pressed the "Ring again in 5 minutes." button 5 times.

I went to bed at 4 am because I've been unpacking and packing for ages, with a stressed man behind me. He left forced by me, although he wouldn't have left by now. He needs to rest and concentrate right now and I know that.

After that, I refilled my liquid travel bottles, had an everything shower and still worked for uni a little. My classes are online, so I carry my laptop almost everywhere with me, mostly because I am looking for an intership at the moment in an international company.

Once I wake up, I immediately call Stacey, feeling the need to tell her all the tea going on. She's in Barcelona right now, with Jake. He's a nice guy. She deserved him.

"Mornin'!" I say sleepy and I yawn.

"Buenos días, chica!" she said enthusiastically.

"What's with the energy? Wait, are you on the beach? It's like 8 am?!"

"Yes, we woke up at 4 am to catch the sunrise at the beach. What about you? What are you doing? Or should I ask - What are you TWO doing?"

"No, it's just me in our apartment this morning. At 10 am he's picking me up and off we go to Qatar. You'll watch the game, right? It's the World Cup."

"Maybe Jake is going to watch it and I'll see something through the night. My interest is mostly shown on the second period of time, anyway." she shrugs and I hear her sip from a drink.

"Don't tell me you are already drinking!"
I laugh at her.

"Mi amigo, a cocktail, the sun and a handsome man is everything I craved for since I started working. Let me live in peace!" she chuckled.

"Oh my god how much I miss you!"

"Yeah, speaking about that, I miss you too, but we really need a vacation together! Maybe even the all 4 of us. It'd be really funny."

"Yeah, maybe..."

We chatted about family and stuff not for so long until a notification popped up and I immediately see Kylian's name along with a text saying: "Mornin' ml, I'm gonna have breakfast and then I'll head to you. U up?"

"Oh, I need to go. I'll update you asap. Love you!! Have fun!" I say hurried.

"Okey, but remember I'm on holiday, I'm nobody's therapist. Love you, byee!!!" she said jokingly.

I roll my eyes and smile as I press the hang up button.

I turn on my playlist and go use the bathroom. I start doing my make-up and remember that my setting spray is in Kylian's toiletry bag, it was too big to fit in my make-up bag when we got back from vacation.
I ask him to not forget it and begin to dress up in some flared jeans, a simple sage green top and I also put on my sage green Nike high dunks. Can you believe the fact that I LOVE green? Sage green especially. I grab one of Kylian's hoodies he left and take it with me.

I make sure everything is alright inside and carry my luggage outside in the hallway until I lock the door with my key.

I wait for the elevator and when the doors open I see a thirty-year-old man, I think, dressed in all black, stand in the back corner. I managed to get in with the bagage and placed myself in the front opposite corner facing the doors waiting.