13

I don't know if it's just me, but I love flying.

My family was poor and modest enough to not have the chance to fly when I was younger. But I knew I'd love every second of that first flight. Now, I'm blessed to have a great uni spot, looking forward to an intership in business, afford everything I like and want with my money, made from my work by posting and collaborations on social media. On top of that, I met Kylian and I'm so grateful for him, not because of the way my heart skips three or four, maybe five beats when he looks at me in the eyes (or mainly yes), but simply because of his presence in my life, which impacted most of my actions in a blessing way.

I snap out of my spontaneous thoughts by Bruna, which is next to me navigating on the screen in front of her. Practically, the plane is so big that it has 2 collums of 4 seats each. So, I'm placed between Kylian, who's seated at the window on my right, Bruna beside me at my left and, of course, Neymar on the aisle seat next to her. He's a nice guy actually, amazing sense of humor and really kind.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" Bruna asks us all as there's a big screen in front of us.

"Yeah, sure!" the rest of us say in unison.

"How abooout, a rom-com?" she asks interested scrolling back and forth on Netflix.

"Noo, please, no!" Neymar disagrees instantly.

Kylian just shrugs and I know he doesn't really care about it as long as it's not a sad, tragic drama movie for us to be weepy and all moped in the plane.

"Great, then we'll watch a comedy one." she says annoyed a little, tapping on one of the covers from the comedy section.

I giggle at her expression of disappointment and make myself cozy in Kylian's arms. The stewardess gave us some blankets and I wrapped myself in one as well. I try to stay awake for the sake of Bruna mainly. I give in at smelling the fresh scent of Kylian's t-shirt and the cozy feeling in the plane, closing my eyes and falling asleep faster than I thought. It's kinda explainable, I slept 4 hours last night.

*

I feel a hand caressing my hair and I reconnect with the world again, supposing it's Kylian.

"We almost arrive, we're 15 minutes apart from the destination." he whispers softly in my ear.

I stand up and stretch in my seat, rearranging my hair and clothes.
I take a look on my left and peek the two love birds sleeping together in each other's arms.

"Aren't they really cute?" I whisper in Kylian's direction.

"Yeah, but not as cute as us though." he comments proudly.

I elbow him smiling and check my phone, connecting to the airplane's WiFi.
I receive multiple photos from Stacey as she promised to send me more of the trip this morning. Me and Kylian admire them all, because Jake is such a good photographer and takes amazing photos of literally anything. I make a joke that he could photograph even a stick and make it as 'aesthetic' as it takes to be on a magazine first page.

"Oh, my mom told me she'll wait for us after we come back from Qatar for dinner as she wants to meet you and maybe, I hope, celebrate with us the victories." he tells me and I haven't ever seen him that excited before.

I smile at him "They'll also celebrate, I'm sure about that! I can't wait to meet them all." A strange feeling of both joy and concerning rushes through my body making me nervous just thinking about meeting them all. I mean, I really care about my relationship with his family as much as I care about his future relationship with my parents and little sister, so I don't want to mess things up.