07

After we pulled out of the driveway, I am the one who choose music so I put "I just wanna be yours" by Arctic Monkeys.
They're my favorite.

"You like it, right?" I say when he mumbles something of the lyrics.

"No" he says very serious.

"Why not?" I say in disbelief.

"I am just joking. You'll have to get used to my sarcasm."

"Well, I will. But after we get to know each other better. I just think I've fallen for you so easy and fast. It's that wrong?"

"Neah, I am just mesmerizing. Who doesn't want to be with Kylian Mbappe? I have fallen for you easy too."

"Yeah, who doesn't want to be with Casandra Lotelli?"

"No one, bae."

"That's what I thought." I give him a peck on the cheek and get comfortable in my seat.

After 10 minutes he parked in Stacey's place, because I told him to. She won't mind unless she gets home.

"Do you know where my purse is?"

"Yeah, it's in the back seat. I put it there because you would have forgotten it home."

"Oh, I am sorry but also thank you, you little gentleman."

"Flattering."

I grab my purse and then we head for the enter door. I unlock it with the keys and I push the bottom so we could take the elevator. We live at the 12th floor.

"I live at the 12th floor, apartment 777. It's not as big as your mansion but..."

"Oh shut up. I don't care."

"Okey."

In the time the elevator goes up, I just think about how my ex used to take me anywhere but my place because he thought that the furniture wasn't matching with the floor or something. It sounds stupid but he was really, really posessive. I know it's innapropriate to think about my ex with my boyfriend in the elevator, but I am kind of lucky that I had to meet Kylian. He's a nice guy.

"What are you thinking about?" his voice is making me unfocus.

"Nothing."

"Come on, just tell me. Communication is key, Cass."

"No."

"Then if you don't communicate with me, you'll never be able to know if I am sarcastic or not."

"Fine. I thought about my ex. You told me not to. But I did. With you. My boyfriend. In the elevator. It's innapropriate but you forced me to tell you. Also I thought about you as a nice guy. Happy or not?"

"What kind of thoughts?"

"Bad ones. I still like you."

"I still like you too."

"Fine."

"Fine."

I lean into him and kiss him on the lips. Not a peck. A kiss. A pretty decent one.

"It was a seven." I say, unable to think straight.

"What was a seven?" he says, smiling.

"This kiss. It was a seven."

"Oh. Well, I am making sure, 1. I'll probably kiss you and get an 11, and 2. I'll make you forget that asshole." he kisses me again with his hands on my cheeks.

"That one was an eight, because of those words."

The elevator's doors open and we get out of it. I am heading for the apartment hoping it wouldn't be a total mess inside. I unlock the door.
It isn't. It's actually clean. Really, deeply clean.