02

___________Kylian POV____________

The clock rang at 9 am, which is not ok bro, because at 11 am I have trainings. I'd better hurry.
I am getting my training bag done and I'm going down the stairs to the kitchen. My mom is preparing me a lite breakfast.

_____After 1 hour_____

I get out of the house and catch the bus. I guess I'm not late today.

_____After 3 hours______

Finally finished my trainings, and going to cabins.
Neymar is waiting for me.
I keep thinking at Casandra.
Neymar sees that something is wrong and says- "Bro, why are you dizzy, I mean, you keep thinking at something!" - "Is it a girl on your mind?" says him with a pocker face.
"Actually, yes." He smiles at me.
"Have you got her phone number?" he says, curiously.
"Of course. I'm not that bad at girls!" - "Have you texted her?"-
"No, why..." I can't finish my sentence because he says immediately- "Dude, text her now!!" - "I don't know what should I text her, better not."-"Come on, say hi."

               ------- Cass -------

                                              Kylian
                                                  Hi!
Cass
Hi, wyd? 

                                        Kylian  
                     Just finished training.        Would you like to meet for a tennis set today? To beat me up, you know :)

Cass
Definitely yes.

            Kylian
   Cool, so, I'm gonna pick you up at 4 pm if that's ok, in front of your block of flats.

Cass
Ofc, see ya. <3

   Kylian
Bye <3

__________Casandra POV__________

So, Kylian invited me to a tennis  set. I don't have any essay to write today, or homeworks, so, I'm getting ready for 4 pm.
I put my tennis rackets in my bag, some water, a towel and stuff lile this.
I am wearing a pair of air forces and a white tennis skirt from nike, with a turquoise t-shirt from the same company.
It's 3.50 p.m, so I am texting Kylian.

             ---------- Kylian---------

Casandra
Hi, I'm ready, text me when you are in the front of the block.

                   Kylian
Hi, in 5 minutes I'm gonna be here.

Cassandra
Okey:)

I close the door and I'm going down the stairs, being know in front of the block door. I see him, in some sport grey pants and a white t-shirt which I think is from his trainings, cuz it's with that PSG team logo on it.

"Hii!" I said, entuziasmated.
"Hello! Woow, you look like that tennis girl, Simona Halep, I guess."
"Yeah, exactly, I love her."
"Sorry, I'm not matching you today, I came from trainings and this is all I got."
"No problem. Where are we going to play?"
"On the football stadium" he says laughing.
"Ironic."

After 10 minutes of walking and talking we are here.
Kylian removes his access card from his pocket to the guardian.
"Miss, where is your acces card?"
"Um..I don't really have one, I"
"Oh, no, Bill, she's my girlfriend she can enter, everything is safe"
I was in shock. How could he call me his girlfriend? And why?
We entered the door and I said - "Why did you call me your girlfriend, I'm not!"
"Bill don't let any strangers in the stadium, except family members of the football players. You couldn't enter the door. You are not but will."
"Oh, okey..." I'm pretending that I didn't hear the last sentence.

_________________________________

a/n: i also write this author's note long after publicing this chapter and i'm shocked by how long my chapters are now. please read forward and you'll see my improvement from then and now.

thank you for reading, feel welcomed to share your ideas in the comments, share the story to others and maybe even vote!

lots of love,

a.