Chapter IXX

Orion sat on his bed in tears as he waited for the ceremony to begin.

He didn't want to be forced to marry anyone. He refused.

All he wanted was for Camila to love him. He wanted her more than anything and it killed him that his father refused to let him be with her.

Seeing Cami still wear the necklace hurt him as well. It was a constant reminder that he couldn't marry her like he so desperately wanted.

"This isn't fair... I'm gonna have to marry some brat while Camila falls in love with someone else... she was supposed to fall in love with me. It was supposed to be me," Orion sobbed as he punched the bed beside him.

"Your highness, the ceremony is beginning. Your presence is requested," Camila's voice came from the door and he looked up.

"I'm not going," he replied sternly, trying not to sound broken, but failing miserably.

Camila opened the door after hearing the sobs in his voice. "Orion, what's wrong?"

He looked up at her with hot tears streaming down his face. "I don't want to go! I don't want to marry any of those spoiled prissy princesses! I just wanna be happy..."

Cami hugged him tight and rubbed his back. She let him cry into her shoulder as she gently stroked the fluffy black hair on his head. "One of them might be able to make you happy. Just... just give them a chance."

"But none of them are you, Cami! I want to marry you!" Orion confessed as he clutched her tight, making her freeze as she looked at him with his head still nuzzled into her neck. "I love you and I don't want to see you love anyone but me... I know it's selfish but I can't stand this anymore. I want you. I gave you that necklace and it kills me to see you always wearing it because I still want to marry you."

Camila pulled back and looked at him, studying his tear-filled eyes. "You still want me?"

"Of course I do. I love you. I know you probably gave up on me, but you're the only-"

Cami pressed her lips to his gently and he immediately kissed her back. She felt everything in her body start on fore as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Orion pulled her up onto his lap, holding her hips against his. He didn't want to let her go. He cursed air as he pulled back, needing to take a moment. He pressed a few more kisses to her lips as he kept her close to him.

Camila couldn't help but smile as she returned the small kisses. "I do love you, Orion. I always have. I will never give up on loving you," she murmured after a moment.

"I love you too," Orion replied as he gazed into her stunning emerald eyes. "I'll go to the ceremony, but I won't be choosing anyone. I've already made my choice. Even if we can't tell anyone, I'm choosing you. It's always gonna be you."

Camila smiled as he caressed her cheek gently, leaning into his soft touch. "Thank you, Orion. I don't know if I would've been able to live with myself if I had to watch you marry someone else."

"Well you don't have to. I'll marry you one day, regardless of what my bastard of a father has to say about it," Orion replied before he kissed her again, savoring the taste of her lips.

💧

Aquaria was sat in Varian's lap as she read a book in the library, enjoying the warmth she was receiving from him.

"So when are you gonna talk to your grandma?" Varian asked as he rubbed her hips gently, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"After this. I'm enjoying my snuggles," Aqua replied happily and she giggled lightly as Varian pressed gentle kisses to her neck.