Authors Pov

Hello readers!

Here I'm going to explain the storyline and the point of view of this book.
Everything is the same except for the end of the battle of Hogwarts. When Harry Potter is batteling with Voldemort he doesn't win, he gets defeated by the Dark Lord, but the second when he is about to kill Harry and casts the spell towards him something happens. A big white light appears and all three of them, Harry, Ron and Hermione dissaprear.

No one saw what happened beacuse they were blinded from the light, expect for the Dark Lord who told everyone that he killed all three of them to declare his victory.

After that he gained his full strength and got his handsomeness back, because the heir of Slytherin can't look bad, can he?

He chose to bring himself back to his 16 year old self, and told everyone that he is immortal. He rules Hogwarts, which is his home, the Ministry of Magic and the whole England. Everyone lives their lives by his rules and tries to survive.

But there are still wizards and witches who want things back to normal and here we need to count our 3 little heroes and their new friend.

Katherine Quintrell is the one who saved Harry Potter and his friends by the Dark Lord. She is 16 years old and has long and wavy brown hair, deep brown eyes, a pale skin and she is very talented. She lived with her mother on a small british town for the past 15 years of her life. Her mother made sure she trained her daughter and her magic skills at home, she didn't want her to be a part of the wizardry world because she was scared and not without a motive.

Katherine's powers started to show at such a young age, oh god, she was so powerful and couldn't control it, so her mother did what she thought was the best for her. But Katherine never understood that decision or the reason why her mother never spoke about her father. All what she knew was that her father was a wizard and he left her and her mother before she was born. She despised him for that. All she had from her father was a necklace, which he gave to her mother before he left.

The day she turned 16 some deatheaters broke into her house looking for Harry Potter and killed her mother, luckily she maneged to escape. Since that day she has been following Harry and his friends and made herself known on the battle of Hogwarts, when she saved their lives.

Now its the end of August and all 4 of them are hiding in a forset away from London, Hogwarts and the Dark Lord himself. There are so many people who didn't want to follow the Dark Lord's rules and are hiding as well.

Ok, if u made it 'till here thanks for the patience and I hope I made the pov of this book clear. I really hope you are going to enjoy this book cus it's going to be a long journey, but trust me its all worth it!!

Now lets hop on the first chapter, shall we madam ;)