Chapter 20

Tom's POV

"I'm so sorry Tom..." were her last words before running away from me.

She just left me there alone with my mixed feelings and thoughts. I stayed there for a couple of minutes and then I decided to go to my office, because there was nothing left there for me to do.

I was walking through the hallways when someone grabbed me by my jacket and slammed me hard to the wall next to me.

"What did you do to her you filthy bastard?"

It was young Malfoy. I wasn't on the mood to deal with him.

"Listen. I don't have the nerves to deal with you right now if you can't tell. So back the fuck up before I kill you and everyone else in this fucking castle!" I yelled at him.

"What did you do to Katherine? Where did both of you go? You disappeared in the middle of the dance" he asked.

I swear, these people want to be killed. Why does Kate care for all these fools over here? Just look at them. Fucking pathetic.

"Listen Draco..." even his name makes me sick "...what I do with Katherine is none of your business. Now get those dirty hands off my jacket."

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me what you did to her and why did she lock herself in her dorm, all alone crying."

Kate was crying? That means she was sad. Maybe she didn't mean those words, maybe I do have a chance.

"Tell me!"

"Watch your tone with me Malfoy, your father still wants to see his son breathing tomorrow."

He came closer to me and started to whisper slowly.

"Do you know what you are Riddle? A fucking pervert!"

That's it! I had enough. I had other things to worry about and this motherfucker comes here, ruins my jacket and calls me a pervert!?

I grabbed his hands and took them off me. After that I took my wand out of my pocket.

"Crucio!" I screamed and the curse hit him right on the chest. He sturted crumbling down on the floor like a worm.

"How pathetic" I said watching him and still not letting one of his hands go.

He was really stupid if he thought I'd be satisfied by just with a simple Crucio. I truned my hand around agressivly and his wrist cracked.

Malfoy started screaming in pain. Music for my ears. I wanted to destroy everything in this moment. I wanted to make everyone feel the pain that I was feeling.

They needed to know what does it feel like to have your heart broken in half. But I couldn't kill my students, I had to be thankful I could hurt young Draco a little. I promised my sweet Kate I wouldn't kill him though.

Kate...I couldn't get her out of my mind. Why did she do this to me? Why did my only love say those things to me?

A big scream make me take my head out of clouds. It was Draco obviously, crying like a little girl for help.

"Did you do this to her? Did you hurt Katherine too?" he said crying. How could he be so stupid? I think it runs on family.

I sighed, then looked down to see and talk to him.

"You are a fool. How can I hurt her?..."

She is the only person that has ever cared and looked after me, never in a million years I could her, but I can't say this right now. I'm just going to give young Malfoy a small hint of the truth.