Chapter 21

Katherine's POV

(Tw: Language)

Tom? A student? In the same year with me?

They've gotta be kidding me. Why? Why did he do all this? And for what newspaper were they talking about?

I turned my head around and looked through the hall. Everyone was staring at me. What the fuck is going on? I don't understand anything.

"Ginny? Neville? What are they talking about? What newspaper?" I asked, but got ignored from both of them.

"Guys? Did you not hear what I said?" I asked again.

No response. Just silence. I hated it, I couldn't stand silence or being alone. So I got up and started walking to the Slytherin table. Everyone was whispering at their friends as soon as I stood up from my chair. I looked at everyone in the hall, some of them were pointing at me and some others were looking at the newspapers.

I rushed my walk and when I arrived there, my friends were just eating in silence. No talking to each other, no joking around, no nothing. I hated the fact that everyone besides me knew what was going on.

"Pansy? Blaise? What is this?"

No response. They were acting like they couldn't see or hear me.

"Draco?" I asked again trying to see his eyes so maybe I would understand why everyone was acting like this.

But that didn't happen. Even Draco didn't want to see me.

"Students! The breakfast it's over. Grab your things and go to your classes now" Professor Slughorn yelled at everyone.

"Let's go guys" Draco said taking his things and leaving with the others.

I ran back to the Gryffindor table, but Ginny and Neville were long gone. So I looked around and found Luna.

"Luna! Luna wait!" I shouted grabbing her arm, forcing her to stay there.

"What is going on? Why is everyone acting like this? Did I do something wrong? Please tell me Luna."

She turned to look at me. Her eyes were filled with tears and I saw pain in them.

"I'm sorry Katherine..." Luna said and then ran away from me.

"No wait-..." I wanted to after her, but some Slytherin boy pushed me and I fell on the floor.

"Hey watch where you're going" I said getting up.

"Not you talking, whore" he responded.

I wasn't understanding anything until now, but that doesn't mean I'd let some random bitch talk to me like that.

"What did you just call me?" I put my wand under his chin "Say that again. I dare you!"

"Fine" he started talking " You are a who-..." but he couldn't finish his word because I made him throw up snails.

Thanks Ron, I could have never done this without you. When I'll go meet them for Christmas I'm going to cook his favourite meal.

"What did you do to him?" his friend asked.

"You should be thankful that's the only thing I did to him" I responded taking my things from the table and leaving.

The first class I had today was Transfiguration with the Slytherins. Ginny didn't have transfiguration today so I couldn't sit with her and ask about all this mess.

So I just went to the class and picked a random place to sit at the back. It would be better if I didn't meet any other stupid bitch who'd call me a whore today, or else I'll end up in detention. They are stupid if they think I won't fight them after calling me names.