Chapter 18

Katherine's POV

"Hurry up Ginny! Luna and Pansy are going to leave without us if you don't stop looking at yourself in the mirror and come down with me."

"Do I look fat in these trousers?"

"No Ginny. You don't look fat in those trousers. Can we go now?"

"Fine. Let's go."

"Finally!"

Now that she was finally convinced she looked fine, we went down. The guys were waiting for us at the great hall.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"They are outside, ready to leave. Why did it take you two so long?" Blaise responded.

"Ginny thought she looked fat in her trousers so I had to convince her she looked fine."

"Katherine. Shut up!"

No way. Oh my god. It's impossible. Does she like Blaise? That was something I wouldn't expect in a thousand years.

"I think you look good on those jeans." Pansy said.

"Yeah" Luna agreed.

"Thanks Pansy!" Ginny said.

"I'm sorry to interrupt girls, but if we don't hurry they are going to leave without us."

"I love you Neville. Finally someone said something. Let's go now!" I said and took the girls to walk in front of Neville and the others.

"Is everyone here? Are all the students ready?" Tom yelled in front of everyone on the school yard.

"Yes Professor Riddle. Everyone is here now" McGonagall responded.

"Great. Move everyone! Don't stand there just like some statues! We're going to Hogsmeade" Tom yelled one more time and then everyone started walking.

"So girls. Where are we going first?" I asked.

"It's a little windy right now. Why don't we go for some butterbeers first and then look for our outfits" Pansy suggested.

"Sure."

"Lovely idea."

"Great."

All of us responded and kept walking.

"Do all of you have a date to the ball?" I asked.

"I'm going with Neville obviously" Luna said.

Ginny took a second to respond.
"I don't have a partner, but all of my dances are reserved for someone."

"Same for me" Pansy said "What about you Katherine? Are you going with anyone?"

"Well..."

Tom's words started to replay on my mind.

"Tell me you'll think about it Kate."

"I will think about it..."

"...someone asked me, but I'm not sure. I didn't say yes, but I didn't say no either."

Pansy looked shocked.

"Someone asked you already?" she said.

"Yeah why? Is there any problem?"

"Oh no, nothing at all. I was just a little curious, I guess. Anyways I need to get to the boys real quick, I have to give Blaise his lunch. That dumb bitch forgot it on our common room and I had to grab it on the last minute."

"Pansy can you make sure Neville is fine too, please?" Luna said.

"Luna I don't think Draco and Blaise are eating Longbottom alive right now, but sure."