Chapter 45

Katherine's POV

"Katherine....Katherine wake up! We're going to be late" I heard Ginny's voice coming from somewhere near me.

I was so exhausted even her voice came to me like a faraway voice echoing around. My eyelids were shut down and couldn't open even I wanted too. It was one of those days, where the sleep is so good even your soul feels detachted from your body and you can't move.

The orders were coming through my brain somehow, but I couldn't move. I was too comfy too.

So what if I miss a day of school? They all can say I was sick or maybe–

"AGH! WHAT THE FUCK GINNY??"

I felt cold water pouring on my face and it made me jump from my sheets, eyes now wide open and my body fully awaken.

"Oh good. Now that you're woken up...Get the bloody hell out of your bed and get ready to go down. The breakfast is almost over." She said casually and walked out.

I hate Mondays so much.

●        ●        ●

After drying and dressing myself, I saw that it wasn't even eight o'clock yet. I swear to God, I'll kill her. My brain barely functions with eight hours of sleep; how am I going to get through the day with just half of that?

Fuck Ginny for waking me up so early, and fuck Tom for not letting me rest last night.

The last night...fuck–

The way I regret it...I hate that I let a thing like that happen. Never again. What the hell was that Kate? Really?

Walking down the stairs of the great hall I tripped and fell head down. Not doing great, so far. And as if all of this wasn't enough I heard laughing sounds from atop of me.

"Shut that filthy mouth or I'll Crucio you." I said gritting my teeth getting up and not looking around to see who it was.

"It was Malfoy, not me." Pansy said and I turned my head around to see my Slytherin friends.

Draco scoffed "Liar." And I saw Blaise inspecting my face weirdly, holding in a good one.

He opened his mouth to say it, but Draco said it instead.
"Your forehead is red, your nose too."

"Oh fuck you all..."

I just blasted that out and walked to the Gryffindors. They all can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Getting all up in my nerves.

"What's up with you? Why are you so moody–" Neville started to ask, but I didn't let him.

Instead I simply responded "Don't start." and continued to eat my breakfast as a patient and delightful person that I am.

Even my breakfast is tasting bad today all of a sudden. I barely have appettite.

The Slytherins found their way to our table and welcomed themselves to sit down on the places they found more comfortable. Suiting themselves as always. Pansy sat next to her girlfriend. Blaise was third-wheeling Luna and Neville, because he just loves to tease shy people. And of course that Draco would be on my left, mumbling on my left ear, making me want to through this hot soup on his face.

"Katherine it was a joke. Don't take it to heart." He was getting a plate full of pumpkin pie for himself.

"Yeah well, you chose the wrong day for jokes. I haven't slept well. Actually I have barely gotten any sleep."

Yuck! The fuck is wrong with the food today? Everything looks so disgusting.

Draco is observing me.

"Oh, I see. Here..." He says handing me a slice of the pie. "...Try something sweet. And after this one, get some hot chocolate. Sweets brighten up your mood in bad days."