Chapter 25

Tom's POV

"What do you mean ask her on a date?"

"You heard me Tom. If you really love her and want to make things work, ask her on a date."

"Why did I even bother myself taking a prortrait in my room?"

"I don't know that Tom. You tell me..."

This dumbass portrait. This old annoying man. This pathetic dead person.

"Why are you like this Professor? You're supposed to help me, not agrue with me."

"No one is arguing, son. You're just stressed out and you don't know what to do, so you're screaming nonsense. Have you never gone on a date before?"

"With all my respect for you Professor Dumbledore, I can guarantee you that I've gone in more dates than you, or any of the other Professors in here have. I do know how to treat a lady right. I might have turned back to my 16 year old self, but I still remember everything I've done" I said confidently. Who does he think he's talking to? A fucking child with no experience?

"If you really are as charming as you say..."

"And gentleman indeed, my apologies for interrupting."

In fact no. No apologies. I'm way more better than he thinks, but I still have to act my way through if I want Dumbledore to help me with this somehow.

"...Apologies accepted. The point is that now you have to ask Kate to go on a date with you."

"Katherine. She's Katherine for you. Stop calling her the name I do."

"Alright my boy, just relax..."

Easier said than done. How can I relax when someone else calls her that. My beautiful Kate told me the meaning behind that name, no one else deserves to calls her that in here. Only me.

"...If you really have gone on so many dates and you are some kind of expert. Why are you asking me for advice Tom?"

He is going to drive me insane, and when he does I'll kill him again.

"Because, my dear Professor, this time it's different. I actually love her, I care about her. I can't just do whatever I've done with other women before" I said explaining it to him with irony.

"So you're telling me, you've asked women in dates, you've done everything how you wanted, you slept with them and the next day you left? Just like that? Is that what you're saying?"

"I killed the first three, then I just got used to leaving, because dragging the bodies out the motels without someone noticing is hard. But yes, that's pretty much what I was saying."

"I think I didn't hear that right, my boy..."

Was he deaf or something?

"Do you want me to repeat my words Professor? I guess they might have painted your ears with thick paint. If you'd ask me they are not very detailed, they could have done a better job..."

"Enough! I heard what you said very well. It's just that I wasn't expecting that kind of answer from you..."

"Really?"

"Of course not. It's you after all, but it's still sad to hear about all the wrong things you've done..."

"Save me the disappointment speech please and just tell me what to do. Help me for Merlin's sake!"

"Alright. So how are you used to ask women out?"

"I just seduced them will sweet talking and then when they asked where and when we would see again I'd say a restaurant's name or a fancy motel and that's it."