Chapter 9

(Tw: Violence, Language)

Katherine's POV

The first week of school went great. There are some things I need to catch up with at Potions, but besides that everything was fine. I studied with Draco, Pansy, Blasie and Astoria( which I invited) at the library.

"Hey blondie, can you grab me that book please?"

"Get it yourself Katherine. What am I? A house elf?"

"You look like one not gonna lie" Blaise said joking.

"Shut up Zabini. Even your dead grandfather can pull more girls than you." Draco said in an annoyed voice.

"Ok that hurt Malfoy."

"Don't piss me off then Zabini, that easy!"

"I think you look very handsome Draco" Astoria said shyly, but got ignored by him.

"Is someone going to grab me that damn book?"
I  interrupted all of them.

"Here take it!"

"Thank you Pansy! At least someone is useful here."

"At least someone is useful here."
Draco spoke imitating my voice.

I took some wasted paper and shove it on his mouth while he was talking.

He spat it out and yelled.

"Ok that's it Smith. Do you have any deathwishes?"

"Yeah! To take you down with me."
I said and then started running until he caught me. He grabed me by my waist, threw me over his shoulder and came back to the others with me hanging on him like that.

"Such a gentleman Malfoy. Is that how you pick up a lady?"

"BLAISE TELL HIM TO PUT ME DOWN!"

"No need to scream Katherine."

After those words he just dropped me off on the floor. I made that much noise that the librarian lady kicked us out.

It was fun, but I'm never letting Draco pick me up again. My ass has been hurting all week from the way he dropped me off on the floor.

I also had a pillow fight with Ginny and Neville on our common room.

"Haa take that Neville!"

"Damn Ginny! No need to be that agressive, I got feathers in my mouth."

I laughed so hard when he pulled a long white feather out of his mouth.

"Don't worry Neville. I'll take revenge for you." I said and started running and throwing pillows at Ginny.

"You'll never catch me Katherine. I'm too fast for you."

I actually ended up catching her and both of us laughed at the end. I was making memories in Hogwarts thanks to my friends. All good memories, expect for the battle I had with Tom.

I'm tired of calling him the Dark Lord or Voldemort. I'm not one of his deatheaters, nor someone who's scared of him, so I see no reason why I can't call him by his real name.

Today is Friday and I've finished all my classes. Now I have to go to detention. Ugghhh I have to see him again. Actually it's not that bad after all, I'll have a chance to go through his things and maybe I find something useful for Harry and the others.

I checked the clock. It was 9pm and I had to go.

"Bye Ginny. I'm going now, I have detention" I said.