Idea #22: Izuku Five

Short Description: Being diagnosed as Quirkless and being subjected to years of abuse and neglect from friends and family, Izuku Yagi has decided to run away for hope of a better life. Sadly, he got and regretted his wish as he was taken in by a man named "Shigaraki" before being experimented on. 7 years later and with 5 quirks inside of his body, Izuku Five (formerly known as Yagi) is saved by heroes and is given a chance to become a hero but will he remain on the path of good after realizing the ones who abused and neglected him are his classmates/teachers?!?!

AU: Izuku Yagi, Dad Might, Izumi Yagi, Bakugo Twins, Todoroki Twins, OP Izuku

Side Note 1: Class 1-A knew each other in childhood.

Side Note 2: Izuku would NOT get One For All, Mirio would be the 9th user.

Appearance: Pale skin, heterochromia eyes (left dull green and right dark blue), 6 ft tall, muscular frame, and completely black hair.

Hero Suit:

*Special multi function goggles with infrared vision, telescopic vision, and X-ray vision

*Black suit with red lines on arms and legs, resistant to heat, cold, and electricity

*Finger-less gloves with metal knuckles and back

*Black sneakers with steel toe cover and steel soles

Fighting Styles: Boxing, Sambo, Muay Thai, Silat, and Judo

Weapons: Twin tonfas made of iron and steel

Quirks: (The five selected quirks work to cover each other's weaknesses and make Izuku a versatile fighter.)

1. Overclock: Gives the power to accelerate user's perception of time to extreme speeds to the point that it looks like everything is standing still. Allowing him to see, hear, and think at hyper-speed.

2. Teleport: Anywhere the user sees, they can instantly teleport towards.

3. Hyper Regeneration: The ability to regenerate any sort of injuries on the user's body, such as missing limbs, at incredible speeds.

4. Cache: Any weapon in the user's hands can become another weapon of their choice but no weapons with complete components.

5. Energy Blasts: User can produce energy projectiles to attack opponents from their on physical energy.

Pairing: Izuku x Class 1-B Girls