Idea #37: The Hero and Amazon Academia

Summary:

What if instead of Quirked and Quirkless, there was Quirked men and Amazon women? The men of society would gain superpowers like in comics books and women would be like Amazon warriors of legend. Can a society such as this survive or will it fall with one gender ruling the other? And where does one male, Izuku Midoriya, fit into it all as the son of the Number 1 Amazon Warrior, Inko Midoriya?

Side Notes:

1. Amazon Women have the same abilities: Super strength, super durability, increased Stamina, and increased healing.

2. The standard height of women would be 7-12 feet tall.

3. The women have unique weapons as well to help even the score in certain aspects.

Inspiration:

DC Comics, Amazons of Themyscira and Wonder Woman.

Futurama, Amazonians.

RWBY, series and weapons.

Izuku's Appearance:

Same as season 3.

Quirk:

Force-field constructs: Izuku can produce force-fields in the shape of his body and alter the construct in its entirety to giant sizes. He can also independently alter the size of its appendages to take down physically large or exceptionally powerful opponents. Thirdly, he can add additional limbs to his construct.

Drawback:

The constructs can only last so long if it is hit too hard or too much and be rather destructive if not careful.

Pairing:

Izuku X Class 1B girls