Idea #23: Izuku of the Cosmic Stones

Summary: Izuku Midoriya, 10 year old quirkless boy, had grown up as trash by a super hero society of 80% quirked people. His dream of being a hero always laughed at and insulted for, he too began to think the same and was ready to give up until a strange pod crashed near his home and inside, 13 glowing stones. Upon discovering the stones had amazing super powers, Izuku found what he needed to keep his dream alive and become a hero that Earth, nay, the entire cosmos had never seen before!

Alternate Universe: QuirklessIzuku, OPIzuku

Sidenote: Only Quirkess people can use the cosmic stones due to the stone sensing the genetic trace of super powers in quirked people.

Inspiration: Kid Cosmis on Netflix

Powers of the Cosmic Stones:

Green Stone: Telekinesis, ability to move objects, people, and yourself with your mind.

Purple Stone: Teleportation Portals, ability to create portals to take you anywhere you wish with a thought.

Blue Stone: Growth, the ability to grow yourself or a part of your body to a larger size, increasing physical strength as well.

Yellow Stone: Multiplication, the ability to make an endless amount of clones to aid you without limit.

Red Stone: Precognition, the ability to see into the future though producing a third eye on the forehead.

Dark Purple Stone: Multi-Arms, the ability to grow two more arms for additional upper body strength and multi-use.

Light Pink Stone: Super Stretching, the ability to stretch your body like rubber without limit.

Dark Blue Stone: Damage Absorption, the ability to absorb any and all form of pain and damage, making the user practically indestructible.

Orange Stone:  Pyrokinesis, the ability to produce and manipulate fire.

White Stone: Cryokinesis, the ability to produce and manipulate ice.

Light Green Stone: Slime-Shifting, the ability to turn into goo like slime to fit into small spaces or destroy something from the inside but losing parts is a downside of being in a slime state.

Pink Stone: Super Speed, the ability to move at high speeds like time is frozen or slowed down to a halt.

Aquamarine Stone: Invisibility, the ability to turn invisible.

Hero Costume:

Pairing: Izuku x Midnight (Izuku has a thing for older women

Pairing: Izuku x Midnight (Izuku has a thing for older women.)