Idea #34: The Sampling Hero: Izuku Geto

Summary: Reincarnated into a new body, Suguru Geto, now known as Izuku Yagi, sees that the world has changed yet it's still the same. There are those blessed with power, quirks instead of cursed energy, and those that are monkeys, powerless people that need the strong to protect them. Yet, those with power as also monkey, trampling over the weak just for existing, this made him realize that the world is worse than his past life do you the discrimination of quirks and quirkless. With his cursed technique now changed into a similar quirk, Izuku must work to change this world for the better. For the weak quirked, the discriminated quirked, and the quirkless.

AU: Yagi Twins, Dadmight, Assmight, IzumiYagi

Inspiration:

Jujutsu Kaisen, Suguru Geto.

Family:

Toshinori Yagi/All Might: Father
Quirk: One for All (former)

Inko Yagi/Ms. Telek: Mother
Quirk: Telekinesis

Izumi Yagi/Green Might: Fraternal Twin
Quirk: Esper, One for All (9th Wielder)

Appearance:

Same as last life but with emerald eyes and green highlights in his hair.

Quirk: Coping Samples

By making contact with the products of Emitter type quirks, Izuku/Geto is able to transform it into a small orb and consume it to copy a quirk at its current level. The taste of it varies from quirk to quirk with his limit of copying quirks being 20. The only downsides are that he inherits the drawbacks of the copied quirk and that any new quirk he gets will cause the oldest quirk (1st out of 20) he copied to be erased from until he eats it again.

Pairing:

Izuku X Momo