Idea #24: Tomura and Mahito Shigaraki

Summary: Growing up in the Shimura household, the  twin brothers Tenko and Izuku were beaten for their love of heroes by  their hero hating father while the rest of the family did nothing to  stop it. The strongest of the brothers was Izuku, who always stepped in  to defend Tenko as best as he could but it wasn't enough. On one fateful  day, Tenko and Izuku gained the msot deadly quirks in exhistance and  killed their family. Now under the care of a new "father"/sensei, they  would work to destroy the society that refused to save them. Reborn  under new names, Tenko Shimura became Tomura Shigaraki and Izuku Shimura became Mahito Shigaraki.

Inspiration: Jujutsu Kaisen

AU: villainIzuku, brothershiragaki, twins, allforone

Tenko Shimura/Tomura Shigaraki

Position: Leader of the League of Villains

Followers: Kurogiri, Dabi, Twice, Muscular, Himiko Toga, Mr. Compress, Spinner, and Magne.

Quirk: Decay

Description: It allows him to disintegrate whatever he touches with all  five fingers. It will take effect whether the target is organic or not.  The disintegration spreads quickly and will spread through the victim's  whole body if they don't amputate the decaying body part. His Quirk can  even spread beyond what he's touching, allowing him to disintegrate  large groups of enemies instantly.

Izuku Shimura/Mahito Shigaraki

Position: Second in Command of the League of Villains

Followers: Chimera, Mummy, Slice, Dusty Ace, Eruption, Mustard, and Moonfish.

Quirk: Idle Transfiguration

Description: It grants him the ability to reshape bodies by touch. Doing so allows him to disfigure the body of his victims, heal his own wounds, transform his appendages into weapons, and a limitless variety of other possible transformations.  Mahito can even create a clone that may use Idle Transfiguration on himself, but not on others.

Pairing: Mahito x Slice and Dusty Ash