Idea #48: The Fist Of Eon Returns

Summary:

In a world of quirks, Izuku never thought he would be able to be a hero with just determination alone. At least not until All Might chose him to be his successor. During one of his days training, Izuku discovered a strange iron fist perfectly intact. Confused by it, Izuku examined it and decided to slip it on his hand. Not knowing just how much his life would change for the better.

Side Note:
Izuku would have OFA and the eon fist, with the fist allowing Izuku to use OFA better than canon.

Inspiration:

The Eon Kid/The Iron Kid, series.

Fist of Eon/Iron Fist:

The Iron Fist is a great weapon in the hands of someone trained enough to use it

The Iron Fist is a great weapon in the hands of someone trained enough to use it. It is supposedly made of iron, has 3 rocket thrusters around its forearm portion that allow its user short bursts of flight, and is capable of harnessing its user's chi energy to deliver powered up or ranged attacks.

The wearer of the Iron Fist is trained to master several techniques to better incorporate the fist into their fights.

Eon Armor:

The wearer of the Iron Fist has the ability to don The Armor of Eon by willing the fist to do so

The wearer of the Iron Fist has the ability to don The Armor of Eon by willing the fist to do so. This seems to be triggered by strong emotion at times, and may happen unpredictably if the fist is damaged.

While wearing the armor, the wearer is fully covered in red and silver-gray metal. The armor grant's its user enhanced defenses and mobility, despite looking quite bulky and heavy.

The armor seems to change significantly between wearers of the fist.

Special Moves via Eon Fist:

Tremor Blast: Slamming the fist directly into the ground creates a vertical shockwave that travels across the ground at medium range.

Phantom Shockwave: A wave of near-invisible energy stuns and flings targets into the air at medium range.

Meteor Exploder: The wielder charges up a ball of chi around the fist, and releases a chi energy projectile that flys forth and explodes on impact.

Flying Star Cannon: The fist projects a fist-shaped chi blast that can fly rather far, and seems to have the same effect as a punch from the fist itself.

Flying Meteor Cannon: The wearer propels themselves into their opponent using the fist's rocket thrusters, and delivers a punch.

Flying Star Destroyer: The wearer propels themselves into their opponent using the fist's rocket thrusters, and delivers a heavily chi-enhanced punch.

Pairing:

Izuku X Mei