Idea #35: Roll of the Dice

Summary: Gambling was always Izuku's favorite pastime, even before he didn't get his quirk at age 4. It gave him peace that in some parts of the world, people were still equal. His favorite game was throwing dice and he was a master of it, so much so that it somehow became his quirk at age 8. With the power of 3 special dice and his love of gambling by his side, Izuku will become the world's first gambling hero!

AU: Yagi Twins, Dadmight, Assmight, IzumiYagi, Bakugotwins, Todorokitwins

Inspiration:

Gambling anime.

Kinji Hakari, Jujutsu Kaisen.

Appearance:

5 foot 8 inches tall, Short yet puffy black hair that's half dyed purple with green highlights,  diamond formed freckles on his cheeks, dull green eyes, and slim muscular tone. His casual clothes are purple hoodie with green lines down the arms, black baggy pants, and white high tops.

Quirk: Dice Roll

Izuku can summon 3 types of dice that effect him in three different ways depending on the number they land on

The Red Die: Increases his strength and durability.

The Blue Die: Increases his speed and reaction time.

The Green Die: Gives Izuku one of six elemental manipulation type powers.

Number 1: Wind
Number 2: Fire
Number 3: Water
Number 4: Earth
Number 5: Gravity
Number 6: Time

Drawback:
Izuku can never roll the same number for each die twice in a row and the time limit between each roll must be 3 minutes for each die before they can be used again.

Pairing:

Izuku X Saiko