Idea #39: Katanas, Swords of the Soul

Summary: Katanas, they are said to be the souls of Japanese men. Most people did not believe that but one day, the day a boy unlocks his quirk, he learns that this was not just make believe. It was the truth, it was his truth and with it, he would become the greatest hero the world had ever known!

Inspiration:

Breathing Styles, Demon Slayer

Chapter 195, Jujutsu Kaisen

Soul Reapers, Bleach

Roronora Zoro, One Piece

Izuku's Appearance:

5ft 6in, green eyes, 4 dimples in a diamond shape, slim muscle build, bushy black hair with green highlights that reaches his upper back But is often held in a ponytail.

Quirk:

Soul Katanas: Izuku is able to see the "soul" of a person and create a katana or katanas from that "soul." The design, length, and durable of the katanas vary on the person or people, but each have the same special ability, to allow Izuku to wield the quirk of another person through the katana/katanas. The katanas do not cut through living beings, only hurts them like them edge is blunt.

Soul Katanas Class:

Emitter Class: Emits energy/substance of original quirks from blades.

Mutant and Transformation Class: Transforms to show characters rustics of the original quirk.

Drawback: The power of the katana is limit to a person's current level of power with their quirk.

Summoning Limit Per Person: 2 katanas.

Izuku's Fighting Styles:

Mixed Martial Arts, mastery of the basics.

Izuku's Hero Suit:

Green kimono with black underline, body arm located underneath for the chest, abdomen, shoulders, arms, legs, and back. White overcoat with the words "hero" and "justice" reached on the back in Japanese characters. Black, steel toe covered sandals.

Pairing:

Izuku X Momo