Idea #55: Inheritance

Summary:

The time of Jujutsu has long passed but the blood of Jujutsu sorcery has lived on, passed done from family to family until coming to an end with just one. The Midoriya family, the lucky or unlucky family that has inherited the blood of the three main family of Jujutsu Society.

The Zenin Clan, the Kamo Clan, and the Gojo Clan.

Most would think that could be a good thing, it can also be seen as a bad thing as the boy who inherited all of their techniques must learn and master them on his own in a society where superpowers are the norm but someone with MULTIPLE superpowers at once could be troublesome to say the least.

Inspiration:

Jujutsu Kaisen, anime and manga

"Quirks"/Inherited Techniques:

1. The Ten Shadows: The Ten Shadows Technique is the most coveted technique of the Zenin clan, nearly as prestigious as the Limitless of the Gojo clan. It summons up to ten shikigami using shadows as an intermediary.

Ten Shadows Shikigami:
1. Divine Dogs
2. Nue
3. Toad
4. Great Serpent
5. Max Elephant
6. Rabbit Escape
7. Round Deer
8. Piercing Ox
9. Tiger Funeral
10. Eight Handled Sword Divergent General Mahoraga

Shikigami Combinations:
1. The Well's Unknown Abyss (Nue and Toad combined)
2. Divine Dog: Totality (Both Divine Dogs combined)
3. Nue: Totality - Merged Beast Agito ( Nue, Great Serpent, Tiger Funeral, and Round Deer combined)

2. Projection Sorcery: Traces movement by dividing one second into twenty-four frames and turning predetermined routes into production. Anyone touched by the user also must frame their movements into 1/24 of a second.

3. Limitless: The prestigious technique of the Gojo clan and one of the most powerful cursed techniques in history. It governs infinity, making its user invulnerable. Its immense offensive might includes a variety of abilities including the powers of attraction and repulsion.

Techniques:
1. Neutral: Infinity
2. Strengthened: Blue
3. Short Range Instantaneous Movement
4. Reversed: Red
5. Colliding: Hollow Purple
6. Long Distance Teleportation

4. The Six Eyes: Ocular jujutsu that can detect cursed energy and analyze opposing cursed techniques. It also enables precise control of cursed energy down to an atomic level. It is a rare and unique disposition that cannot occur in two people at the same time.

5. Blood Manipulation: The prized technique of the Kamo clan that is praised for its balanced capabilities. It's a suitable technique for traditionalists who place emphasis on blood lineage. As the name implies, this technique manipulates one's own blood for a number of prolific applications.

Techniques:
1. Flowing Red Scale
2. Flowing Red Scale: Stack
3. Crimson Binding
4. Slicing Exorcism
5. Convergence
6. Piercing Blood
7. Supernova
8. Blood Edge
9. Blood Meteorite

Domain Expansions:

1. Unlimited Void
2. Chimera Shadow Garden
3. Time Cell Moon Palace

Secret Art:

1. Falling Blossom Emotion

Pairing:

Izuku X Harem