Idea #41: Heimdall Reborn

Summary:

After his death at the hands of Kratos, Heimdall thought he would be rewarded with a place  in Valhalla but instead, he was given a second chance at life as Izuku Yagi. His new life was good and he was happy......... until he discovered he didn't have a quirk like his twin sister at age four. Life became even worse than when he was a god and it only became worse at age 9, when his "best friends" BLEW off his right arm, but this actually reawakened him. This brought back Izuku's/Heimdall's memories and powers and with them, he would seek VENGEANCE and JUSTICE against all who mocked him!

Inspiration:

God of WarRagnarock

Appearance (age 15):

5'6 ft tall, slim muscular build, and long dark green hair in dreadlocks. Peach skin, glowing blue eyes, and diamond freckles on both cheeks. After losing his arm, a right arm made of purple and black bifrost energy.

Powers/Abilities:

Enhanced Senses, Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Durability, Superhuman Speed, Bifrost Energy Manipulation, Foresight, Chronokinesis, Master Combatant, and Swordsmanship.

Hero Costume:

Same outfit in his past life as Heimdall, except everything is bullet proof, fireproof, ice proof, and three times as durable.

Pairing:

Izuku X Ochaco