Her smile.

WELCOME TO WHITE SPACE.

THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE.

You wake up in a white space, all you could see is a picnic table with playing cards on top of it, a tissue box, a seemingly broken T.V and a cooking pot, you try to examine your surroundings right after you've woken up, it seems the space is expanding with no end, you try to run away only to be caught by a red object that resembled a frying pan, you've lost consciousness only to wake up once again in this white space in the exact same spot you've woken up in, after panicking for a bit, you've concentrated and attempted to examine the things that were surrounding you, first you've tried to examine the cards, they seem like normal cards but, the King card seems to resemble your appearance which brought a chill down your spine, the Queen's card resembled a familiar girl in a hanging position and the Jack's card resembled a familiar being wearing an eyepatch, he seemed sad, after examining the cards you've went to examine the cooking pot, you've opened the lid only to find nothing, that made you feel a bit disappointed and lastly, you've examined the T.V, the cords weren't plugged to the nearest outlet on the ground, you've took the effort to plug the cords to the outlet, and to your surprise the T.V worked, but all that there is to watch in the T.V is just one channel, and there is only one footage being streamed in it which says the following "Go forward", you've closed the T.V and did as the footage said, you've found a white door but SOMETHING was blocking the enterance, somehow you got the sense that SOMETHING is hungry, you've found scattered ingridents near the door, you've picked them up, SOMETHING didn't interfere, you've brought the ingridents back to the cooking pot and attempted to cook a dish, if your memories serve you it was named Baked potatoes soup, after all this was the dish Mari loved the most, you know how to make it like as if it's child's play, you are done cooking, you serve the dish to SOMETHING, a smile formed in SOMETHING, you feel a bit bitter, that smile is very familiar to your mind, but you can't recognize where it's from, while you were lost in the track of your thoughts, SOMETHING slowly started fading, and the white door have opened for you, you take a step closer...

"H...e..ro."

...

"Hero!"

You've been awoken from your dream...?

You see your little brother relieved that you've woken up

"C'mon Hero, it's time for you to go back to your college, you are almost late."

Ah yes, college.

It was my only escape from this town after Mari's death, I wasn't able to enter nor live in that town normally again not after what have happened, I've only returned since Kel have told me about Aubrey and Sunny's whereabouts, and that same college is the main reason of why I've never been in Sunny's side, I won't repeat the same mistake again.

"Oh hey, Kel, I have something good to tell you, I don't need to go back to college yet, I still have somethings to do in this town so I won't be going back anytime soon, as you know i hate leaving work undone."
You've said awkwardly

"I-I see, well I'll go back to my room now."

Kel said weakly

What a considerate little brother I have, I know that he is the one who got hit the worst by Sunny's death, he was his best friend after all, and even with that, he still acts as cheerful as ever for my sake, I don't deserve him.

Well I still feel a bit tired, I think I'll go back to sleep.