I've helped.

Why did he send me a text if we aren't too far away, I was confused, yet i had to check what he have sent.

"Hi, sorry for disappointing you, but I've decided to go back home, I wasn't able to say that when we were in the church together, again, sorry, please have fun without me."

I should've expected that, who would want to go and have "fun" while his best friend recently died, when we all reunited once again, when Kel thought he finally got Sunny out and everything will go back to how it used to be, everything turned to the worst, I understand he wouldn't want to go out in such circumstances, I'm inconsiderate for attempting to make him go out and not isolate himself from the outside world and stay put in his room, I didn't want him to go through the same mistakes I've done, but well, I guess he need to take his time, I'll be there for him when the right time comes, for now I'll let him have all the time he needs to move on if he is able to do that, my brother is much stronger than me, both mentally and physically, im sure he'll overcome the recent events, unlike me, well since now im online, I guess I could roam around the streets.

As time passed and as the steps i was taking became more tiring, I've found myself near our old hangout spot, i felt a bit of bitter nostalgia, but I've decided to go and sit in one of the chairs there regardless.

As i was going there, I've found the hooligans that were following Aubrey last time I've seen them, a thin girl wearing a pair of glasses ran to me.

"You there, you are one of Aubrey's friends right?"

The girl said.

I nodded.

"Then please help us out, our boss have locked themselves home, we weren't able to get them out at all, we've begged and begged for them to come out, but they haven't, will you please help us?"

The girl said in a worried tone.

Maybe this was my chance to fix things, this is the least i could do, im sure Sunny will be happy if I've helped Aubrey, not to mention Aubrey is one of my old friends, and i still care about them, I'll be useful for once.

"Sure, lead the way."

Hero said.

"Woah really?"

The girl said in a hopeful tone.

I've nodded silently once again.

"Thanks dude, me and the other guys here will lead the way, please try to help Aubrey in any way possible, we will provide support if you need some."

The girl said as they told the people behind her and prepared their scooters, they gave me one so i could catch up with their speed, I remember how this works so i shouldn't have any problems riding it, I could feel the breeze of the wind fully while riding those, they really never got boring, huh.

The hooligans stopped at the front of a dirty seemingly abandoned house, from what Aubrey said in the past, their father left them, and their mother only cared about watching T.V and getting drunk, so i can see that this house is Aubrey's from the clues i have, the hooligans gave me a signal to enter the house as they were walking behind me, Aubrey's mother was sleeping on an old sofa, the inside of the house is even worse than it's looks outside of the house, the hooligans pointed at a door, perhaps this was the door that will lead to Aubrey's room, so i tried knocking it, no response, i tried saying:

"Hey Aubrey, it's me Hero, can you please answer the door?"

No response

"I know that you are there, i just want to talk with you, please answer."

As i thought there was no response once again, I've heard a click coming from the door and the door has opened, as a pink haired girl appeared from it, her face was pale and her body was sickly thin, her eyes were red and there was huge eye bags on the bottom of her eyes, her hair was very messy, as i was surprised, the girl said something.

"What do you want."

Her voice cracked from the simplest of words, they've obviously cried a lot and haven't talked with anyone for some days, i knew it was Aubrey before hand, how they became broke a piece of my heart, she was just like Basil after Mari's death, but this time, I won't let the same thing happen again.

"Aubrey, your friends are worried about you, Kel is worried about you, I am worried about you, everyone is worried about you, what have happened cannot be undone, Sunny wouldn't like to see you like this, nor does Mari, so please come out, your friends are waiting for you, and please take care of yourself, for their sake, for Sunny's sake, please."

Hero said in a serious tone.

Aubrey stood still before they broke down into crying, before i could react, their friends have ran towards her and comforted her, great friends you've found Aubrey, well I've done my part, I'm sure Sunny will be happy, I've headed off of Aubrey's house without her noticing, dusk have fallen, I think it's time for me to come back home.