A glimpse of the truth

As I was walking back to my home, the dark night has come, it was windy, the atmosphere was plain most of the time but today it was windy that hasn't happened in a while, the breeze felt nice and chilling, I've reached the house's enterance, but as I was about to knock, i glanced towards the other side of the road, there, I could see Sunny's old house, after Sunny's death, his mom cancelled the purchase of their new house and bought their old house again for whatever reason, they also devoleped a strong sense of hate towards Basil that they reported him to the police after Sunny's death, we all have acted in Basil's side and in the end he wasn't punished at all, I took a step towards Sunny's house, I've remembered that his mom was far away from town at the current time being, they were in their original house alongside their parents, they've probably abandoned this house because of her two children dying in it, I could see how much terrible memories that house would bring, or terrible isn't really the word, more as happy yet miserable memories, I took a step towards Sunny's house, since nobody is there I guess it was safe to just be in the backyard, I could see our old treehouse, I've been struck with a sense of nostalgia that drove me to approach the treehouse, I climbed the ladders, as i entered, the room haven't changed at all, only more items have been added, our photo album was there too, I opened it and went through all photos, as I've reached the old photo, it felt heavier than the other photos, I took it out of the album to see what's causing it to be heavier than the other ones, at the back of the photo, there was a key attached to it, with the text "It's in the toy box.", what toy box I wonder, well I took that key regardless, maybe the letter was meant to Sunny to retrieve an item for someone, I took it upon myself to continue the deeds he was completing in his life, his way he will rest in peace without any worries, I scratched my hair because I wasn't able to think of any toy box nearby or contained in a public place or what-so-ever, I've decided to ask Kel, Aubrey and Basil about this, they were closer to Sunny, maybe they'd know, as of now it was time for me to go back home, while I was preparing to go out, I saw the cooking pot accompanied with a frying pan and a pile of cooking books that i used to have/used in the treehouse, a faint memory appeared in my head, It was before the fateful day of the recital, I was cooking Sunny and Mari's favourite dishes, I remember Mari telling Sunny to put his violin in a toy box...?

Maybe I'm just misremembering things due to me just discovering a clue of a toy box, but if I wasn't disremembering things, the said toy box used to contain Sunny's violin and was present in his house, but if that's the case, how was his violin beside his grave if it was contained someplace else, maybe one of their friends knew of that letter and brought the violin from the toy box?

Sunny only had four, no, three friends, I don't qualify as his friend anymore because of how I've failed him, well his three friends were, Aubrey, Kel and Basil, I could ask them about the toy box and the violin when the chance presents itself, i may want to look back at the graveyard for more clues regarding the violin, well I've decided to call it a day for now and went back to my house.