Darkness fills my vision.

WELCOME TO BLACK SPACE.

YOU'VE BEEN LIVING HERE UNKNOWINGLY FOR QUITE A LONG TIME.

THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HEARING THIS.

ENJOY YOUR STAY.

I woke up in a dark squared room with no openings.

Nothing was there except for a watch in my palms.

I could see nothing aside from that except ever lasting darkness.

The uneasiness I've been feeling as i woke up in this room is never fading.

My headache is growing stronger.

There was something that I must do.

Why am i giving up now.

As i was drowning in my own thoughts, I've heard an encouraging voice calling on to me.

It wants me to stand up.

It wants me to face it.

It wants me to destroy these thoughts I've been having and do what i must do.

I must stand up.

I must move.

I must retrieve what I've lost.

There is always a second chance in life.

I won't miss it.

I mustn't.

The light opened a path for me, I can't walk on it yet, I need to find a way to make this light expand.

The precense of darkness is slowly taking away the light.

I must embrace my inner darkness to make it vanish and make a path of light for me to walk on.

Seven doors manifested in the darkness.

One of them was colored with pastel and there was shapes in the door that resembled pencils, books, stuffed toys and music notes, there is a door knob in that door.

The second one was fully white, i felt safe in it's precense for whatever reason, there is no door knob in that door.

The third one is colored with red and black, just looking at it made me feel uneasy, there is no door knob in that door.

The fourth one is a bit old looking, it felt welcoming and sad, as if i was entering a room filled of repressed good memories, i guess it's just my imagination, there is no door knob in that door.

The fifth one is just fully black, this time just being in it's precense is making me sweat, the sadness and pain emitting from that door is messing with my senses, I could feel feelings that I shouldn't feel, there is no door knob in that door.

The sixth one resembled a closet's door, i felt oddly uncomfortable in it's precense, as if something is dwelling in it, there is no door knob in that door.

As for the seventh and the last, it resembled a normal door, yet it felt so familiar, where have i seen it, i wonder, there is no door knob in that door.

I couldn't access any of the door except the one colored with pastel colors, without any other option, I've opened that door.

I've been met with a comforting light.

Strangely enough i felt need to close my eyes for a bit, I've accepted my feelings and closed my eyes.

"Come on Hero, don't sleep now, we haven't finished playing with these cards."

"Yeah wake up, Hero!"

I could hear familiar young voices.

I opened my eyes only to see Kel and Aubrey.

But why do they look so much younger, it's as if i was seeing a vision from the past.

And why do they look a bit different, as if they colored their face, body and even hair with bright pastel colors.

I looked down to my hands, they are much brighter than before, they also too look as if they've been colored with bright pastel colors.

"What's going on."

I felt the need to ask this.

"What do you mean what's going on, don't act lazy now, Hero."

"I'm going to take your share of cupcakes if you don't wake up."

Kel and Aubrey said.

Pancakes?

Were we in a picnic or something, I really don't know what's happening.

"You heard them Hero, you don't want to miss on these delicious cupcakes do you?"

A familiar voice said behind me.

I turned back happily.

It was Mari, she was also colored in pastel colors but i couldn't care less.

Is this a dream?

I also couldn't care less.

I was too happy looking at what's Infront of me to care about reality.

It has been a long time since I've seen that beautiful smile.

Just looking at it made me tear up a bit.

"Hey Hero, what's wrong, did i say something to upset you?"

My beloved Mari said in a worried tone.

"No, no not at all, im just very happy to see you."

"Since when did you get this smooth with your words, not fair."

"Well just listening to your lines may have taught me something."

As i was saying that, Mari stuffed a whole cupcake on my mouth.

"You look adorable with that expression."

I just blushed at that sentence, I couldn't even say anything because i was munching that cupcake.

"Phew, you could've almost killed me you know."

"Hey at least the cupcake was good, right?"

"No it wasn't."

"It was amazing."

Mari's expression shifted twice.

"That's good."

"Well, why don't you help me put all of these cupcakes and actual cakes in the picnic table, it took me a lot to make them and im sure it'll also take a lot of time to transport them to this table as well, so any help would be appreciated."

"Geez, you make moving cupcakes and cakes to a table like an important mission."

"Hehe, well at least I convinced you to help me."

"I would've done so regardless."

I opened the picnic bag to take out the cakes and cupcakes from it and transport them to the table, as i was doing so, I could see a watch inside of that bag, i felt attracted to it.

My curiosity took the best of me so I've placed my hands on the watch and took it out to observe it.

As i did that, i remembered everything, my true objective.

I took the watch and placed it on my pockets and looked at everyone.

Mari, Aubrey, Kel, Basil and Sunny.

Sunny?

No it wasn't him, it looked like him but even someone like me could see it wasn't him, he was colorless, all colors were absent from him unlike our friends.

It felt the same way as that white and black door I've seen, they only emitted sadness and self loathing.

Why would Sunny feel this way, he had no reason to and even if he did, he wouldn't be this broken.

I'll retrieve what he lost, no, what 'we' lost.

I'll find your true self Sunny.