A road back home

In the next day, I didn't have any weird dreams, I woke up normally but a bit earlier than usual, Kel said that he will go to the church once again today, I guess I'll accompany him once again.

The least i could do to make him feel that he has someone on his side and as a way to communicate with Sunny and Mari if they could hear me from above.

Today I've decided to make breakfast for Kel, he got stunned for a bit after hearing that, he knew that i stopped cooking after what happened to Mari.

He complimented my cooking like he always did, what a supportive little brother I have.

I've went to my room to prepare then I remembered the key for a toy box that I've found in the treehouse, I thought maybe Kel would know about it, i tried to ask him about it but he seemed clueless, well I guess I could ask Aubrey next time i see them, from the clues I've gathered so far, they seem to hangout a lot in our old hangout spot around afternoon, well I won't find them probably if i go there now, since It's morning at the current moment.

We've went outside of the house and walked to the church, it was still windy, I liked it this way.

We've reached the church, I was standing still while Kel was sitting near Sunny's grave, while looking on it with intense amounts of guilt in his eyes, I wonder what he is thinking right now, well as he went to Mari's grave, I looked at the grave of Sunny, then i remembered something, if Sunny's violin was in his toybox, why is a violin placed near his grave, i thought that was the same violin of his, did he transport it elsewhere, then why was the key to the toy box still in the back of the picture and haven't been placed out of it, how did he open the toybox in that case, I've went to examine Sunny's violin, I couldn't see anything of importance except for one major thing, I still remember Sunny's violin name, Stentor, the name of the brand of the violin near Sunny's grave was Yamaha, therefore I've reached the conclusion of that violin not being Sunny's, but why would someone buy an entirely new violin from a popular brand for the sole purpose of misleading people from Sunny's real violin, according to Kel, Sunny has isolated himself and refused to  get out at all, regardless of how hard Kel's knocking was.

So there was no way he got himself a new violin, and in the last day before he...took away his own life, I've went into the room where Mari used to play the piano, I didn't see his violin there and when I've asked him about it, he just said that he packed his violin with his stuff, does that mean his old violin is still in his house?

Well I guess I'll have to look more into this, Kel is waiting for me to come to Mari's grave.

"Hello Mari, these days have been dark without you, yet even darker without your brother, i was so useless that i only helped in expanding the darkness in my heart instead of helping the others, I've stumbled upon something regarding Sunny, maybe someone left something for him, I took it upon myself to find that something and bring it back to his grave, it's supposed to be his violin, but I'm now confused after what happened today, why was someone trying to mislead someone into believing the violin at his grave was indeed his own while his original violin was hid away in a toy box, I've figured that out from the photo we've had in the treehouse, well, everything is very confusing now, but I'll make sure to figure out the truth for Sunny's sake, please wish me luck, my only love."

I've said.

Kel was waiting for me outside of the church, it's afternoon now, it's time for me to go to Aubrey to question her about everything.