Playing forever.

As I came back home, I've opened the door only to see Kel asleep on the sofa, I've realized that I came back really late, he must've fallen asleep whilist attempting to wait for me, poor thing.

I carried him back to his bed and found myself pretty sleepy too, tomorrow will be an important day, so I've decided to go and sleep for a bit.

I felt cold, despite the atmosphere being "hot", I still felt cold, I got a blanket and went to lay down, I felt as if I was getting deeper and deeper in the bed until I've awoken somewhere.

WELCOME TO WHITE SPACE, THIS IS YOUR SECOND TIME HERE.

I've woke up?

Now i remember everything that have happened here before, I get up and see the door that I've attempted to get in last time, shining with bright light, as if it was welcoming me, unlike last time.

I've took a step forward and the light have blinded my eyes, and in the moment I've opened my eyes again, I was in a room, it looked a bit old, there were dust everywhere, cobwebs too.

What brought my attention was, a music box in the shape of a toy box at the top of an old table.

It was playing music that resembled the music I've heard Mari play at their practice for the recital, Waltzes was it?

The sound was very distorted but I still managed to realize it was Waltzes because Mari always used to play it when they were practicing and i always was there to hear them play, they even taught me how to play it, good times.

I've went to check on that music box, it had an opening for a key and there was a letter on top of it, I've glanced at it and saw what it said.

"I'm a monster, I don't deserve to be outside or live normally like anyone else, I've only brought pain to others, here is where I belong, I'll play the same memories forever."

An interesting letter, it was addressed to someone with the name Omori.

If I remember correctly, that was the same piano Mari used to own, I only know that because I've helped their parents on buying them that piano, since they've realized Mari liked playing with their toy piano, so they decided to give her a suprise she'd love.

Well aside from the music box, I could see a piano with the same exact name at the corner of the room, I've went to examine it, there was an opening for something, I've straightened my thoughts and got an idea.

If the piano was named Omori, and there was an opening wide enough for a letter to get in, how about i try putting the letter in that opening, that way Omori would receive it.

I've decided to give it a shot, I've put the letter in that opening, something manifested from that opening, it was the same figure I've seen before, the one that opened the door for me, it gave me a creepy smile, surprisingly it felt warm for me, something faded slowly and dropped a key.

I've guessed that key was used to open the music box.

I took the key and went to the music box, it was still playing, I've put the key in the keyhole, in that instant, the distortion vanishes.

The music box opened, something manifested from the inside of it, it had  one eye and it was wearing an eyepatch on what it seemed it's second eye.

Something glanced at me, in relief, as if it was released from it's pain, it slowly faded and dropped a clock with a letter on top of it.

"This is the clock of second chances, it will break after you use it, use it wisely."

Clock of second chances...?

What does that mean.

A door opened, a very bright light shined from it, it blinded me.

I hear a familiar voice calling out for me.

"Hero, c'mon wake up!"

"Good morning, Kel."

"Oh finally, good morning, Hero."

"Come downstairs, we have to talk about why you've been outside for more than 5 hours just to buy groceries."

Oh shoot, did I really take this much time, well, I do have a lot of explaining to make.

"I'll wait for you downstairs."

"Alright, sorry if I'll take long."