Awkward Helicopter Ride-Yelena

Yelena, Skye and Nat just rescued Alexi from prison and Skye is meeting him for the first time

SKYE POV

I climb the rope ladder into the helicopter with Nat and Alexi right behind me. Yelena smiles as she sees my face and her shoulders instantly relax. "Oh thank god I thought I killed you." She laughs taking her headset off and gesturing me over.

I roll my eyes. "It takes a lot more than that to kill me," I laugh kissing her lips before sitting in the seat next to her. She just grins at me and puts her headset back on.

"Ahhh that was exciting," Alexi laughs jumping into the helicopter. I watch as Yelena rolls her eyes. "I'm so proud of you girls" He continues.

Nat pats my shoulder proud of me as she climbs in the helicopter and rolls her eyes at Alexi as well.Nat puts her headset on before sitting down in the seat behind me.

Alexi looks up from panting and glances at us. His eyes go wide and he chuckles. "Oh oh you can't hear me ahh," His russian accent rings out as we all ignore him.

Yelena grunts in protest as Alexi grabs the spare headset set and puts it on. He fiddles with the speaker for a sec before leaning on mine and Yelenas seat.

He smiles at us before Yelena punches him the nose. Alexi groans and falls back. "Yelena..." I frown at her feeling a little bad for Alexi. Yelena just gives me cute eyes making me choke back a smile before turning back to the front.

"Why the aggression huh?" Alexi frowns rubbing his nose. "Is it your time of the month?" Alexi asks Yelena making me cringe.

I knew perfectly well she didn't get her period thanks to the red room that Alexi had put her in. Yelena stays stone face making me a little nervous.

"I don't get my period dipshit," She replies her accent thick now. "I dont have a uterus," "Or ovaries," Nat chimes in looking out the window. "Yeh thats what happens when the red room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy they kind of just go in and rip out all of your reproductive organs." Yelena explains making hand gestures and beginning to get descriptive.

"Ok ok OK OKAYY you dont have to go and get so clinical and nasty," Alexi complains stopping Yelena's descriptive lesson on the red room. Yelena turns and takes a deep breath clenching her jaw. " It means so much to me that you came back for me." Alexi says looking at Nat.

She shakes her head. I look back to Yelena as Alexi and Nat argue and place my hand on her thigh.

"You ok?" I whisper stroking her thigh. She nods and places her hand on mine. "Ahh I forgot to ask... who is this lovely lady?" Alexi's voice cuts through our moment making Yelena roll her eyes again.

"I am Skye." I say my voice firm and my eyes cold. Alexi smiles at me. "And you were in the red room too?" He asks. Memories flood my brain of my time in the red room.

Since I was 4 the red room trained me, tortured me and traumatised me. Yelena glared at Alexi knowing this was a touchy subject. "None of your business," She snaps at him making him step back a little.

"Ah protecting your little girlfriend ha can she not do that herself." Alexi teases making Yelena grit her teeth.I ignore his statement. "Your going to tell us how to get to the red room and then we are dropping you back off at the nearest prison." I reply sourly a frown taking up my face. Yelena grins at me and quickly pecks my cheek surprised at my outburst.

"Look at my girls all business," Alexi grins. Nat sighs "Trust me it isn't pleasure."

"Little Natasha all indoctrinated into the western agenda." Alexi says trying to stir trouble. I glance at Nat who stays calm. "I chose to go west to become an avenger... cause they treated me like family." She replies looking at Alexi with distaste.

Alexi scoffs "Yeh family... well were are they now where is that family now" He says slowly. Nat and Alexi keep arguing and I look back at Yelena who looked tense and stressed.

I stand up from my seat and walk behind hers gently lacing my arms around her neck. Yelena sighs leaning into my hands and closing her eyes for split second. I kiss her hair and rest my chin on her head as she scoffs at Alexi's sentence.

"I have no idea ok." Alexi says making Nat stand up frustrated and take off her headset and smacking Alexi's off .

As they begin talking Yelena sighs and shakes her head obviously trying to stop tears. "Hey look I know he sucks but its ok alright... as soon as we are done with him boom he's gone?" I whisper in her ear stroking her hair.

Yelena nods and smiles at me. "I know." She replies kissing my lips. "Saint Petersburg, thats where Melina is" Nat says to Yelena interrupting our conversation.

Yelena cocks her head looking at the fuel gauge which was 3 quarters empty. "Uhh I don't think we have enough fuel for Saint Petersburg." Alexi scoffs. "No we are good we will make it," "Ok," Yelena replies.

"SHIT," I yell gripping Yelena as the helicopter comes crashing to the ground.I move onto her lap not that nervous about the incoming crash but more worried about Yelena's protection.

Yelena's arms wrapped around my chest and her head on mine as I sit there safely. The helicopter comes to a stop and I stand up wincing a little as a shard of glass sticks out of my arm. I roll my eyes as blood begins to build on my sleeve. "You ok?" I ask Yelena who nods taking my arm in her hand and wrapping a bandage around it.

As she does this I gently push the stray pieces of hair out of her face and wipe the small amount of blood from her head. "Dammit Skye stop hurting yourself." She whispers before taking my hand and pulling me outside with everyone else.

"Ok its time to find Melina," Nat says and we nod and begin to walk towards the only house we could see.

~Long time no see guys hope you like this chapter kinda made it a bit longer~