Kate bishop- Yelena

SPOILER WARNING FOR HAWKEYE

SKYE'S POV
"Remind me why we are here again." I grin watching my girlfriend as she makes mac and cheese in someone else's apartment.

"Skye, we are here because this is Kate Bishops apartment and she is the key to finding Clint, who killed my sister. So as soon as we find him we can kill him. Do you understand?" Yelena explains before turning back around to face the stove.

I murmur a yes before walking over to her and kissing her temple. "Are you gonna be ok?" I ask gently wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

Yelena nods slowly, her hand moving to mine. "I'll be ok."

She turns her head towards me and I lean in to kiss her but instead I am met with a shove as Yelena signals to me Kate was home.

I quickly duck behind the couch with Yelena at my side watching as Kate opens her front door.

Kate slowly walks forwards gazing around at her  blazed apartment, completely oblivious to the fact Yelena had stood up and walked over to her mac and cheese.

"Kate Bishop." Yelena starts but is interrupted as Kate throws a bottle of hot sauce at Yelena's head.

Grinning I stand up and walk next to my girlfriend as she catches the bottle with one hand.

"Hiiii." Yelena smiles as Kate simply pants her face twisted with confusion.

"I made macaroni if you want some." Yelena offers the pot of food in her hand. I stifle a chuckle as I watch Kates face twitch a little.

"I'm sorry what?" Kate exclaims.

"Well, we were starving and you took forever, so we wanted to make food." I reply gesturing to the pot.

I begin to move forward towards the table and take a seat,Yelena following close behind.

"What do you want?" Kate demands stepping back as we come forward.

"Relax Kate Bishop we just want to talk ok?" I chuckle before rocking back on my chair, my legs sitting on the table.

"Uh Skye please manners babe." Yelena groans hitting my feet.

"Ouch Lena don't hit me." I scoff in mock hurt and placing my feet into the floor scowling at Yelena.

Yelena only smiles at me sarcastically and places her hands around my neck gently leaning on my shoulders before looking back at Kate.

Kate's mouth opens in confusion and her head tilts to the side as she watches our bickering but she says nothing.

"Are you really not hungry?" Yelena exclaims.

"That fight was so long." I groan and Yelena nods agreeing.

"It's really tasty. Really tasty." Yelena nods before walking towards the kitchen bench.

Kate cautiously eyes the mac and cheese.

"Yeh I know what boxed mac and cheese tastes like.I know it's... It's delicious." She mutters making me chuckle.

I turn my head to see Yelena fussing about in the kitchen muttering.

"Forks. Forks... Noo. You have one fork?!" She gasps holding the fork carefully.